Don't Let this RUin your RIde
With a BMW MOA Platinum membership, you are covered on the road. Our best selling roadside plan includes all the benefits of BMW MOA membership plus 24/7 roadside assistance designed for motorcyclists.
Platinum Roadside Assistance & Tire Hazard Protection provides 100 miles of free towing, free flat service, free battery service and free fluid service. But that's not all. For the first time ever in the motorcycle industry, our Platinum Roadside Assistance & Tire Hazard Protection provides for two tire replacements per year for unexpected damage - including labor! All this for up to three motorcycles regardless of brand!
Platinum membership is only $79 including your standard $40 MOA membership fee. Existing MOA members can upgrade online at the expiration of their current term or contact the membership team at 864-438-0962 during business hours to upgrade now. Restrictions apply. The full list of terms and conditions are listed below.
Only interested in the basics?
We have that too! Our basic Roadside Assistance offers all the coverages listed above except tire replacement. For only $19 more than your Primary or Associate membership, BMW MOA members are covered for 100 miles of free towing, free battery service, free fluid service and free flat service. The plan even provides for trip interruption coverage in the event of damage or an accident.
Not a BMW MOA member? You can take advantage of our group rates. Our basic Roadside Assistance plan is only $29 for non members. Designed for motorcyclists, the basic Roadside Assistance plan cannot be beat. Enjoy 100 miles of free towing, free fluid service, free battery service and free flat service 24 hours per day, seven days a week.
Restrictions apply. The full list of terms and conditions are listed below.For more information, email our membership team or call (864) 438-0962.
The Fine Print
Terms and Conditions for Roadside Assistance Plans
- Towing is provided to the nearest facility capable of making such repairs or to the destination you may request. Any mileage charges over your 100 mile limit are the responsibility of the member.
- Your membership covers up to three motorcycles owned by the BMW MOA member.
- In the event a properly equipped service provider cannot be located for the service requested, the member may contract service on their own and submit the charges to Nation Safe Drivers, 800 Yamato Rd, Suite 100, Boca Raton, FL 33431 for reimbursement consideration. Claims for reimbursement will be limited to $250 regardless of the number of miles towed.
- This is not a Motorcycle/Automobile Liability Insurance Contract.
- This is not a Motorcycle/Automobile Physical Damage Insurance Contract.
- Services requested on roads not regularly maintained, such as sand beaches, open fields, forest and areas designated as not passable due to construction, are not covered under your BMW MOA Roadside Assistance plan.
- In order to quality for emergency travel expense reimbursements, you must have been involved in an accident or collision and be more than 250 miles away from home. In the event that the covered member is in an accident or collision and more than 250 miles away from home, that member is entitled to reimbursement of meals, lodging, and rental car expenses in the amount of $167 a day for 3 days. You must submit your original receipts to Nation Safe Drivers, 800 Yamato Rd, Suite 100, Boca Raton, FL 33431 along with the copy of your police accident report within 60 days of the incident for reimbursement consideration.
- Benefits and services are provided by Nation Safe Motorclub, d/b/a Nation Safe Drivers except in California where services are provided through Signature Nationwide Auto Club of California.
- Platinum Roadside Assistance and Tire Hazard Protection plans provide for the repair or replacement of the vehicle's tires which, during the term of this Agreement, become unserviceable due to a Road Hazard covered under this contract. Unserviceable means that the tire has been punctured or otherwise damaged to the extent that it is unsafe. Tire damage that is cosmetic in nature and that does not render the tire unserviceable is specifically excluded. A Road Hazard is a condition on a public roadway which should not exist there, such as potholes, nails, glass, or other road debris.
a. FLAT TIRES: You will be reimbursed for the reasonable costs you incur to repair a flat tire caused by a road hazard while operating the vehicle on public streets and in a legal manner.
b. TIRE REPLACEMENT: You will be reimbursed for the reasonable costs you incur to replace a tire (up to $250 per tire, max 2 tires per contract period), only if a tire covered by this Agreement becomes unrepairable due to damage caused by a Road Hazard. This coverage is valid through the tread life of a tire (for motorcycles 2/32" or less is excluded) and replacement will be made with a tire of like kind and quality to the original tire.
c. MOUNTING AND BALANCING: You will be reimbursed for the reasonable costs that you incur for mounting, balancing, valve stems, and tire disposal for any tire replaced under this Agreement. However, charges for pressure sensing devices and unspecified charges for shop supplies are excluded.
d. TAXES: You will be reimbursed for the cost of local and state taxes, as directed by state agencies for any tire replaced under this Agreement.
YOU MUST OBTAIN AUTHORIZATION PRIOR TO REPLACEMENT OF ANY TIRE.
For authorization and instructions please call the Administrator, NIU of Florida, Inc., at 888-684-9327 Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. eastern time. A proof of loss form will be provided which you must complete and return to NIU of Florida, Inc. at 800 Yamato Road, Suite 100, Boca Raton, Florida 33431 within thirty (30) days along with the following documentation: 1) Front and back copy of this Agreement; 2) Original replacement or repair invoice which must reflect: a) The tread depth of the damaged tire; b) Whether or not the damaged tire was repairable, and if not, why not; c) Whether or not the damage was due to a manufacturer's defect; 3) Original receipts for Emergency Travel Expenses, if applicable; and 4) Any other information that the Administrator reasonably requests.