The BMW Motorcycle Owners of America is looking for qualified volunteers to grow and strengthen our organization. If you are up to the task, we need hearty individuals who can help:
- Improve communication with our Charter Clubs
- Act as a liaison with the BMW Dealers in each region.
- Engage all BMW riders to promote membership in the BMW MOA.
- Recruit and coordinate local volunteers within each region.
Think you have what it takes? Download the questionaire and submit your information now.
As a Regional Coordinator you will have a set of responsibilities that will evolve and change over a period of time. As we currently envision the role, your team’s goals would include:
- Monthly contact with all BMW Dealers in your region
- Quarterly contact with all Chartered Clubs in your region
- Planning and executing at least one BMW rider event per year for members and non-members. This event is intended to be a low cost, simple ride in event that allows members and non-members access to the MOA.
The Regional Coordinator position will be an integral part of the future direction of the MOA and will require a unique skill set to accomplish these goals. Please consider the following list of criteria for this position:
- Be a current member of the MOA.
- Support the goal of building membership in the MOA.
- Believe in the mission of the MOA.
- Be an active rider and be willing to travel within the region.
- Have a flexible schedule that would allow day, night and weekend activities.
- Enjoy meeting new people.
- Possess the financial capacity to allow participation without compensation
for travel or your time.
- Be willing to work as part of a National Team and participate in regular team building activities and MOA initiatives.
- Demonstrate honesty, integrity and enthusiasm.
If you believe that you have the qualities we are looking for in this new position, we would love to hear from you. Tell us who you are, tell us why you are passionate about your BMW and the MOA, give us your background as a rider and an MOA member and describe your willingness to part of this TEAM. Download and complete the Regional Coordinator Questionaire and submit your form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.