Thread: October ON

jimcameron

October ON

I don't believe I have received my October issue, when are the ON generally sent out. (I've only been a member for 17 yrs. )

Thanks,
    jim

Quote Originally Posted by jimcameron
    I don't believe I have received my October issue, when are the ON generally sent out. (I've only been a member for 17 yrs. )

Thanks,
    jim
    The October issue was mailed on September 26. I would suggest giving the MOA office a call and they will send out a replacement.

Michael Cohen
    Art Director, BMW ON

Because of irregularities in the postal service, we don't consider the ON late unless it's past the 10th day of the month. Of course that's tomorrow (Monday).

Marilyn Roberts
    BMW MOA HQ
    Marilyn Roberts
    K75, R1150R, R100 Mystic
    St. Louis
    Built for comfort, not for speed.

SUV Rider
    It won't make you feel any better but mine came...
    As usual a great edition except for the rather slanted reader letters about ME...surely there must have been others that are embracing the changes ahead...oh well it was still a good read...thanks for the great work

jimcameron

Thanks all

Thanks very much, I'll give it a couple of days before I ask for another.

Quote Originally Posted by pudgypaintguy
    As usual a great edition except for the rather slanted reader letters about ME...surely there must have been others that are embracing the changes ahead...oh well it was still a good read...thanks for the great work
    Sandy posted elsewhere that they received numerous letters, all against and none in favor. Maybe the black helicopter forgot to deliver them.
    MarkF

SUV Rider
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkF
    Sandy posted elsewhere that they received numerous letters, all against and none in favor. Maybe the black helicopter forgot to deliver them.

hehehehe...well I know nothing of the black helicopters but i did get a message from Sandy saying exactly that, that there were none. I wrote one today since I opened my mouth and commented although I do wish her well in her future endeavors...change sucks for anyone but then it becomes the normal soon enough...good luck Sandy if you read this.