Thread: Big and Tall clothing

Gator_steve

Big and Tall clothing

Where is a ggod place to find big and tall riding gear. I am 6'7" and 300# and a 2XL just does not get it.

BOKRIJDER
    Check www.aerostich.com The Roadcrafter suit is custom made. I'm non-standard in arm and leg length. I finally have a piece of moto clothing which fits 100% correct. The elbow and knee armor pads rest properly on the hinge points, arms don't tug, and lower half of the suit fits properly. I split about 50-50 between wearing the Roadcrafter or wearing leather pants and a fabric BMW jacket. If I had to chose, the one piece suit would get the nod for overall versatility.

I'd have to agree with Motard, Steve. Though I'm not as tall as you, I'm big in the shoulders and chest department and a lot of the off-the-rack stuff is a gamble. But I just recently received my Roadcrafter Jacket and was amazed at the custom fitÔÇöbased on my submitted measurementsÔÇöand the attention to detail in construction (my owner's card was signed by no less than 6 people responsible for constructing the garment!).

walnut11

Thumbs up big boys gear

Try http://motoport.com/ they will fit to your size and do a good job of it.
    However be prepared for a long wait, at least 6 weeks. I have both jacket and pants, love them both.
    Let me know if you need further info.
    David
    Stockbridge Mi.

Gator_steve

Super Size It

Thanks for the tips. I will check them out. Finding proper gear has been a challenge.