Page 131 of 158 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 2360

Thread: Post a picture of your oilhead

Cool. Twins. You two will have to meet somewhere on the BRP.
    2000 R1100RS
    1972 R75/5

Quote Originally Posted by moondog View Post
    Just bought this yesterday in Tennessee. 2004 R1150RS with 30k on the speedo. Sorry for the trailer but not registered yet and nobody available to take me up with my present plate...sigh... Where was I before phone rang. My present bike a 1996 K1100RS is causing me too many headaches and too much money. I had an R100RT a few years ago.
    Wow, people are buying oil heads just so they can post on our oil head forum!

(The "S" intervention program is not working as well as we would have liked! )
    2014 R1200 GSA, 92 K75s (never sell), 97 F650st (sold), 04 R1100s (now owned by a deer), and about 10 others

I mentioned this to bigsur52 when he bought his bike...I love that color scheme.

moondog, what made you take a chance on an Oilhead?
    2000 R1100RS
    1972 R75/5

Left Coast Rider
    Quote Originally Posted by k75s View Post
    (The "S" intervention program is not working as well as we would have liked! )
    You bring up a good point. But the first part of solving a problem is admitting you have one. I'm thinking Bluehole might arrive at the rally on an RS but he'll be leaving on an "S". Either that or he'll be on a plane to some treatment centre in Southern California.

Well, I must admit, that if Titan Grey/Mandarin S bikes had not been offered...that I "might" be very tempted by an RS in the color rendition on Moondog's and bigsur52's! Yeah, sacrilege I know. But those are really awesome machines! (Not quite as handsome or as fast as an S, but there you go!)

Bill Johnston

I'm thinking Bluehole might arrive at the rally on an RS but he'll be leaving on an "S"
    I suggest y'all remove your keys when you park your bikes at the rally. For a guy like me the rally is an S buffet.
    2000 R1100RS
    1972 R75/5

Hey SeaBeckS, maybe you're not so bad after all.
    "all things in moderation - including moderation"

Quote Originally Posted by bigsur52 View Post
    Hey SeaBeckS, maybe you're not so bad after all.
    But then...you really don't know me!
    Bill Johnston

Quote Originally Posted by bluehole View Post
    I suggest y'all remove your keys when you park your bikes at the rally. For a guy like me the rally is an S buffet.
    And...if you value your life as much as I value my S...be very careful!

Bill Johnston

Otherwise you may be forced to participate in line dancing!

Bill Johnston

Left Coast Rider
    Quote Originally Posted by SeabeckS View Post
    Well, I must admit, that if Titan Grey/Mandarin S bikes had not been offered...that I "might" be very tempted by an RS....

The Tribunal of S Owners is currently considering whether a disciplinary hearing is required regarding the above statement. If the answer is yes, the Disciplinary Quorum will assemble at the annual rally to decide on guilt and punishment.

Membership submissions to The Tribunal are welcome and invited. SeabeckS, I fear this will not go well for you and your schoolbus yellow / number 2 pencil lead grey S.

Well, I must admit, that if Titan Grey/Mandarin S bikes had not been offered...that I "might" be very tempted by an RS...
    Quote Originally Posted by BC1100S View Post

The Tribunal of S Owners is currently considering whether a disciplinary hearing is required regarding the above statement. If the answer is yes, the Disciplinary Quorum will assemble at the annual rally to decide on guilt and punishment.

Membership submissions to The Tribunal are welcome and invited. SeabeckS, I fear this will not go well for you and your schoolbus yellow / number 2 pencil lead grey S.
    The mere admission of temptation must be swiftly dealt with, so we must rule!

(sorry Seabecks for coming down on you so hard, but I must quote from Blazing Saddles: "We've gotta protect our phony baloney jobs!")
    Last edited by k75s; 06-04-2013 at 11:50 PM.
    2014 R1200 GSA, 92 K75s (never sell), 97 F650st (sold), 04 R1100s (now owned by a deer), and about 10 others

Quote Originally Posted by k75s View Post
    The mere admission of temptation must be swiftly dealt with, so we must rule!

(sorry Seabecks for coming down on you so hard, but I must quote from Blazing Saddles: "We've gotta protect our phony baloney jobs!")
    Sorry!

Mea culpa!

So I'll confess, that I was (unfortunately) trying to make nice with the RS folks. Yeah, they're mostly an okay bunch, and tolerable since their bikes wear the roundel of BMW.

So when I use the word "might" it could be interpreted as NO EFFING WAY I'D RIDE ONE OF THOSE THINGS (unless the only alternative was one of those Milwaukee things).

Now, back to our regular programming...and we don't need no stinking' badges! (Even though I have a couple )

Cheers!
    Bill Johnston

So when I use the word "might" it could be interpreted as NO EFFING WAY I'D RIDE ONE OF THOSE THINGS (unless the only alternative was one of those Milwaukee things).
    I'm just not buying this. Seabeck'S mask dropped a moment and we all saw his true, repressed feelings of unrequited love for the RS. I bet he's got a pinup of one of those in two-tone blue hanging in his garage on the inside of a cabinet door.
    Mark M, St. Louis, '13 R1200GS, '01 Super Sherpa
    There are two roads in life; the twisty one is vastly more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkM View Post
    I'm just not buying this. Seabeck'S mask dropped a moment and we all saw his true, repressed feelings of unrequited love for the RS. I bet he's got a pinup of one of those in two-tone blue hanging in his garage on the inside of a cabinet door.
    Sorry to disappoint, but most of the pinups in my garage are...Ducatis.
    Bill Johnston