Thread: Biker parasites!

Biker parasites!

Of course, nobody here could be one of these, but I bet we all know of some! http://www.examiner.com/article/two-wheeled-parasites
    1987 K75S
    Original litter
    Original owner
    2012 Ural Gear Up

In a way it is unfortunate that there are not more BMW riders who fit the the author's description. Just look at the number of very low mileage, babied, late model Harleys for sale at a fraction of their original price and imagine if there were a similar circumstance with Beemers.
    Kevin Huddy
    Tm Pterodactyl MT Outpost

As an ebay & CL "regular" (when I'm into looking), I can assure you there are many beemers out there that are garage queens. Often the case with MC's & boats,etc..
    "If I had my life to live over, I'd dare to make more mistakes next time...I'd relax,I'd limber up... I would take fewer things seriously...take more chances... take more trips...climb more mountains...swim more rivers...eat more ice cream." Jorge Luis Borges at age 85.

Quote Originally Posted by kantuckid View Post
    I can assure you there are many beemers out there that are garage queens.
    No doubt, but the number pales in comparison to HD. The numbers probably reflect the respective new bike market share of the two brands: in 2010 HD was 65%, BMW was listed as part of "All other brands" and below Polaris at 1.1%.
    Kevin Huddy
    Tm Pterodactyl MT Outpost