Thread: Held Gloves

Held Gloves

At the recent MOA rally in St. Paul I checked out several glove manufactures for a cold season glove and was impressed with the Held gloves. I liked the way they fit and felt.

However I did have a problem with an older pair of held gloves . The liner would pull out when my hand got moist. The gloves that interested me were the Held Rain Cloud and Satu. Held has a new laminating process that shouldn't have a problem with the liner

Does anyone have any experience with either of these models of Held gloves? I would appreciate any information

Thanks
    Anthony S.
    2012 R1200GS

I have the Held Steve Classic that I bought direct from Germany. Saved a bundle.
    I found them to be top quality, comfortable and true to size. These were off the market for a year or so. They have grey palms...not tan like the old style. They are more of a three season glove with no liner. I suspect any glove from Held would be a high quality product. I saw the Rain Cloud and Saku at the show as well and I was impressed.
    If life throws you a curve; lean into it.

Good News

Held North America sent me a new pair of gloves to replace the gloves that had the faulty lining. They replaced them with the current model that was available, Rain Cloud. So I'm very happy with the outcome and very impressed with Held customer service.
    Anthony S.
    2012 R1200GS

Here's a pretty good thread on Held rain glove technology, which includes some discussion on cold weather gloves:

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=968506
    Rinty

"When you don't know where you're going, any road will get you there."