Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Country Store Items?

Quote Originally Posted by grafikfeat View Post
    Well... Sign 'em up!
    We are working on it along with trying to figure who wanders by without logging in and therefore skewing the member/guest numbers
    OM
    "Well they say.. time loves a hero but only time will tell.. If he's real, he's a legend from heaven If he ain't he was sent here from hell" Lowell George
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200
    Part of the Forum Threadside Assistance Program

"Running Out The Clock" grafikfeat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by omega man View Post
    we are working on it...
    More Raffles!!

"Stupidity, if left untreated, is self-correcting."

Wow. 4,000 views... Must be a tot hopic...

But only 56 comments... lol
    I told you someone would like my art work.......
    Cave contents: 99 R11RS, 2013 Toyota Tacoma, 03 Simplicity Legacy, 97 Stihl FS75, Dewalt DW625 & DW744

Having just returned from the MOA Rally in St. Paul MN I was very impressed with the new format Country Store and all the new
    items that the MOA is offering.
    FYI. There are 1001 sites out there one can have their logo printed on cheap Chinese Sh*t such as this. I'm left wondering who is getting the kick backs?
    If I had partaken of the lifetime memberships before they were yanked... I'd be screaming for an audit of funds in this so called "club".

FYI. There are 1001 sites out there one can have their logo printed on cheap Chinese Sh*t such as this. I'm left wondering who is getting the kick backs?
    If I had partaken of the lifetime memberships before they were yanked... I'd be screaming for an audit of funds in this so called "club".
    Obviously your cranked up about something Jim. How about you transferring some of your energy towards a post in http://www.bmwmoa.org/forum/forumdis...rs-and-Vendors
    Maybe you could highlight some of your equipment and how you do the screen-printing and embroidery work. Out here in the east I have a tough time getting any type of sewing done so I just bought one of these-

I have quite a few repairs right off the bat for it.
    OM
    "Well they say.. time loves a hero but only time will tell.. If he's real, he's a legend from heaven If he ain't he was sent here from hell" Lowell George
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Man View Post
    Obviously your cranked up about something Jim. How about you transferring some of your energy towards a post in http://www.bmwmoa.org/forum/forumdis...rs-and-Vendors
    Maybe you could highlight some of your equipment and how you do the screen-printing and embroidery work.
    To be honest. I'm surprised what I offered is still up.

Cranked up? Hell yes. Although, more like fed up. I hate scams... Along w/ the violation of trust by guys who think they are smarter.
    So... Come December... I'll just move along... I'm too old and too tired and too sore to put up w/ this crap.

Meanwhile I'll just keep rolling up my post tally in the Photography threads... "Pitchas" is worth a 1000 words over there. Plus I love the extraordinary talent.

Meanwhile I'll just keep rolling up my post tally in the Photography threads... "Pitchas" is worth a 1000 words over there. Plus I love the extraordinary talent.
    The detail in your recent cat photos was exceptional
    OM
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200