Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43

Thread: BMW Motorrad Advisory: Stop Riding Your 2014 R1200RT

No Rally Prizes

Quote Originally Posted by 72358 View Post
    ... And I did not win any prizes---again. Thats 15 years dry.
    By the way, the guy that has been to every rally was sitting behind me at the closing ceremony. Someone asked him if he ever won a prize and he said no. I think the rally prize committee needs to do something special for him next year.
    92 K75s (never sell), 97 F650st (sold), 04 R1100s (now owned by a deer), and about 10 others

The best prize would have been a "new" non-defective rear strut for a R1200RT. I would have driven my car to the Rally for a chance to win it.
    '14 R1200RT
    MOA #46783

Quote Originally Posted by Motodan View Post
    Congrats on getting to the last step. I hope to have my check within 30 days.
    I received my check from BMWNA via the third party vendor (someplace in Texas) by UPS today. Amount paid was full purchase price including tax and license fees and all accessories installed at time of purchase.
    RMPAUL99
    Current: 2014 R1200GS
    Former: 2014 R1200RT, 2008 R1200GS, 2005 R1200RT

Quote Originally Posted by rmpaul99 View Post
    I received my check from BMWNA via the third party vendor (someplace in Texas) by UPS today. Amount paid was full purchase price including tax and license fees and all accessories installed at time of purchase.
    Signed Repurchase Agreement today. Was told I should have check in a week. BMW has hired a third party admin to handle (and speedup) the refund process per my New Jersey contact. A shame this most recent BMW purchase went so sour, but money to spend isn't a bad thing.
    '14 R1200RT
    MOA #46783

Quote Originally Posted by rmpaul99 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Motodan View Post
    Signed Repurchase Agreement today. Was told I should have check in a week. BMW has hired a third party admin to handle (and speedup) the refund process per my New Jersey contact. A shame this most recent BMW purchase went so sour, but money to spend isn't a bad thing.
    Nice to see that after a few stumbles, BMW US has stepped up and have expidited the reimbursement procedure for those wishing a buy back. I think they can be excused having never had a similar process to go through.