Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Raffle?/ Sweepstakes?

Cowboyatheart
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny73 View Post
    Greetings:
    I regret my earlier post was made before reading the information on Page 25. I missed this info and based my post and speculation on the info on Page 21 which was somewhat brief and not detailed.
    After re-reading both announcements - Pages 21 & 25 - It appears that that there will be at least two drawings:
    • The next multi-bike "Superstakes will start at the rally and end in December..."
    • The "one-bike raffle for the new R nineT" will be "raffled in February 2015".

So unlike last year, the Superstakes multi-bike drawings will not be held at the national rally in July - Just the official "start" of the Superstakes.
    All the best.
    And the reason I was told it won't be at the rally is because it was way too much coordination to make this happen coincident with the rally. So they decided they would take that burden of overhead and put it into a start of the draw at the rally with the raffle actually happening at a later date.

Neil TasteMoringa.com
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Neil
    Want to be happy for a day? Drink. Want to be happy for a year? Get married. Want to be happy for life? Ride a BMW!
    www.TasteMoringa.com Smart Mix & XM3 Energy Drink are the puppies to view...IMO

BMWMOA July 2014 Issue Announcements

I just received my July issue of BMW-ON.

The information in the July issue verifies the previous information in the June issue.

Regarding the anticipated multi-bike "Superstakes" drawings, Pages 96 and 97 include a graphic teaser ad that states in part, "GET READY FOR THE ANNOUNCEMENT JULY 24, 2014", and "THIS YEAR IS THE BIGGEST EVER". Thus the official announcement will occur at the St. Paul Rally as previously stated.

Regarding the one-bike raffle at the St. Paul Rally (as stated on Page 122, July issue) the "Grand Prize" is the "2014 BMW R nineT", but there are also numerous other prizes from multiple sponsors including motorcycle adventure tours, BMW apparel, riding gear, and luggage. (Also daily door prizes).

All the best.