Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 19 of 19

Thread: First Service R1200RT

  1. #16
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Lansing, Kansas
    Posts
    229
    Quote Originally Posted by 195455 View Post
    Magic City Cycles (Orlando, FL) was about 2.5 hours, just over $350 for the first service. But, I knew going in that BMW stood for Break My Wallet.
    Keep saying to yourself, over and over again, "It's a premium motorcycle, so I must expect a premium ownership experience."
    Royce
    On the coast of Kansas
    2012 F800ST

  2. #17
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    28

    My Cost!

    Quote Originally Posted by 195455 View Post
    Magic City Cycles (Orlando, FL) was about 2.5 hours, just over $350 for the first service. But, I knew going in that BMW stood for Break My Wallet.
    Looks like on that end, the cost, I did OK! My bill was $217.00.

  3. #18
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Wills Point, TX
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by royce View Post
    Keep saying to yourself, over and over again, "It's a premium motorcycle, so I must expect a premium ownership experience."
    It may be easy for you with a name like Royce as in Rolls Royce but thanks for trying...

    Jay

  4. #19
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Lansing, Kansas
    Posts
    229
    Quote Originally Posted by strataj View Post
    It may be easy for you with a name like Royce as in Rolls Royce but thanks for trying...

    Jay
    Not sure what I helped you try, but you're welcome. And my rich British car-guy uncle thanks you.
    Royce
    On the coast of Kansas
    2012 F800ST

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •