Thread: Arizona Dogleg

Last edited by goodwrench; 04-11-2014 at 02:33 PM.

Not a bad video. I'm not going to give you much for the sound track tho', I don't think that's original. They may pull that on you for copyright violation or something, use without permission or something, but I don't know.
    It looks like you run that poor dog ragged. You ought to let him ride with you, oh, maybe you do at the end there, he rides on the tank?
    There's an area like that down in Death Valley. I didn't know about the one in Arizona. Where is that?
    dc

youtube has thousands of videos with others music on it. In fact if you look below the video there is a listing of vendors who sell that song and I never told them the name of the song. So the artist is making more money by people wanting that old song. The poor dog rides in a kennel on the back sometimes. I just put him on the tank for that 50 ft ride so you could see him. He loves to run. The first canyon was actually in Death valley and the others were near Parker, Az.

Tried to access the video but it is now blocked, big brother will get you every time.

Quote Originally Posted by moralem View Post
    Tried to access the video but it is now blocked, big brother will get you every time.
    Works for me as of right now. Maybe it's still cached on my machine?
    Kurt -- Forum Administrator ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!