Thread: Organizer for BMW 28 liter top case

BruceRT

Organizer for BMW 28 liter top case

I want to organize the junk I always carry in my BMW 28 liter top case. The Gold Wing crowd has a selection of fabric pockets that attach to the inside of the lid. Has anybody made something similar for the BMW 28 liter top case?

I need some small pockets for USB cables and 12 volt chargers. Bigger ones for booklets. Dividers for the first aid stuff. Etc.

Suggestions please and thanks.
    Bruce
    2005 R1200RT (It's new to me!)
    Northern Virginia, USA
    If you are not continuously learning, you are slowly getting bored.

I have military surplus crew bags that fit well into my 1520 Pelican cases then items that need further segregation are placed into other bags-such as tools,light bulbs,etc.. This permits all at once emptying of the case. I don't like what your describing for my top case. My new Chase Harper tank bag-top cover inside- has those features & for there, I like it. measure your inside & look around-the military bags are lots cheaper & very well made compared to MC luggage specific inner bags & other organizers.
    "If I had my life to live over, I'd dare to make more mistakes next time...I'd relax,I'd limber up... I would take fewer things seriously...take more chances... take more trips...climb more mountains...swim more rivers...eat more ice cream." Jorge Luis Borges at age 85.

My wife just got a couple of organizers from Amazon for organizing her cables, Mofi, Myfi, other gadgets for her business travels. She travels 50-60% of the time so she's always looking for better options.

They just came in yesterday and I unboxed them since she's on the road again. I may be getting these for myself. The Grid It organizer look very intriguing and they come in different sizes and even a 3-ring binder style.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Jerry, Monument, CO, USA; 2013 K1600GTL, Mineral Silver
    "Are we at last brought to such a humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our own defense?" - Patrick Henry