Thread: Want to change my screen name.....

Want to change my screen name.....

as you will note, my email address somehow morphed into my screen name. Where do (how do) I go about changing it to a proper screen name of my choosing? thanks

Man with No Screen Name, I received this response to an email regarding a related issue. If the prompt response and feedback are any indication of how well things are run...I really going to like this place.

"Sorry about the site. I shortened your username so that you can log onto the forum. Please use rclaytonsharp as your username for both the forum and the main site. Your password has not been changed.

If you would like a different username or if you need anything else please let me know.

Jeff Betz
    System Administrator
    BMW Motorcycle Owners of America"

Currently, there are two databases for the MOA...one for the forum and one for the main website. Only the office can make changes to both so you aren't saddled with two different logins. Please call the office on Monday at 636-394-7277 and tell them what you want to do. They will be able to fix you up!

If you have any problems or need additional help, post here again and we'll go from there.
    Kurt -- Forum Administrator ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

change from number to user name

I would like to change my username and password from a number to something i will remember, I am probably blind but I did not see it in the options. Thanks

There isn't a convenient way for members to change their screen name. It is best done through the office. I can help if you want me to. Either call the main office (636-394-7277) or send me a PM with your info and what you want changed.
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

You can email or PM me with your changes and I can set it for you.

Ted
    Ted Moyer
    '06 R1200RT, '99 R1100S, '78 R100RS Motosport, '76 CB400F, '72 XL250, '83 RZ350

Ted -

If you make changes on the membership side, be sure and let me know so similar changes can be made on the forum side.