Thread: Northern Alaska March Barley Therapy

Northern Alaska March Barley Therapy

Heads:

March 3rd is the first Monday, so 7 pm is the time, The Silver Gulch in Beautiful Down Town Fox is the place.

Lots of wrenching has been going on.

Steve H's PD got a new set of tires put on the rims by Dave R, new pushrod tube seals, Gear Box splines lubed, New fluid in everything it is ready to run except for a new front brake line coming from Tom Cutter's Rubber Chicken Racing Garage.

I am still messing with the front end of my RT. Ordered a new Motoport Suit, the old one is for sale if anyone knows a guy @ 6' 230 - 275 lb @ 50% of what it cost new. It is in great shape, just don't fit a guy that's dropped 95#.

See you
    '84 R100rt
    '88 R100gs

Quote Originally Posted by RAColeman View Post
    Heads:

March 3rd is the first Monday, so 7 pm is the time, The Silver Gulch in Beautiful Down Town Fox is the place.

Lots of wrenching has been going on.

Steve H's PD got a new set of tires put on the rims by Dave R, new pushrod tube seals, Gear Box splines lubed, New fluid in everything it is ready to run except for a new front brake line coming from Tom Cutter's Rubber Chicken Racing Garage.

I am still messing with the front end of my RT. Ordered a new Motoport Suit, the old one is for sale if anyone knows a guy @ 6' 230 - 275 lb @ 50% of what it cost new. It is in great shape, just don't fit a guy that's dropped 95#.

See you
    '84 R100rt
    '88 R100gs
    See you there! No additional work except for minor electrical and trying to figure out why I'm getting so much water into my carbs. I think George may have found a cheap solution. We'll see, it won't be very pretty but if it gets rid of the problem, I'm all for it!
    1983 R100RT hacked w/Cozy Rocket My blog
    2012 Ural Patrol
    Airhead #10576