Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: BMW Dealership coming to Oklahoma City

AC has always treated the club guys well and I have no doubt he'll do the same with the guys in OKC. We're planning a group ride in June to visit AC and see the shop.

Thumbs up OKC Dealer visit

Stopped by there last week, for a quick visit and was greeted by a very nice lady who gave me a tour of the place. Already had a good stock of riding gear and of course bikes, look fwd to supporting my local BMW shop as soon as my wife gives me money.

^^^When we went there a couple of weeks ago, my wife COST me a couple hundred bucks, and now she has her eye on a scooter.....

BMW OK City is Open and Functional with Super Good Folks There

The owner/manager of the newly opened BMW OK City BMW Dealership is AC Spencer. He was the former manager of the Ft Worth Dealership (in Hurst TX) for several years. I have purchased several new and used bikes there from the S1000RR to the K1600GT. I have always recieved excellent customer service on the showroom floor, at the parts counter and in the shop. Service is always a relection of the influence and leadership of the general manager. I made a trip from the DFW area to OK City last weekend (May 10, 2014) and stopped in to see AC and the new dealership. He has completely remodeled the building and this is an excellent facility with a shop area of generous proportion. I recommend any one living in mid-Oklahoma make this a Saturday morning coffee stop hang out. AC told me he sold five bikes last week. He has a known good Service Manager and qualified Service Technician with an excellent performance record. There are several good dealerships around and we should go where we feel comfortable. I suggest giving AC and the folks there a chance to provide you with the service he was known for in DFW. If your path to the International Rally in July takes you in the general vacinity of OK City be sure and stop in for service or a good cup of coffee and some friendly conversation.
    Regards,
    Ralph
    Attached Images Attached Images