Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: I got Banned

WNY, Further fron NYC, than 6 entire states!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken F View Post
    I've never read such an incomprehensible paragraph.

Ken
    Glad you agree, I was ready to recheck the ABV of the beer I drank, thinking I must be wasted, as I couldn't comprehend it either.
    2010 F800GS Full Ohlins package, '04 R1100S Replika
    '01 F650GS Wife's bike
    Maritime Alps and Vosges 2012
    Tuscany and Central Italy 2010

Quote Originally Posted by vegasgsa View Post
    Allegedly!! I had a fake n00b criticize a mod who banned a buddy...

I would have built the n00b (if I had mind you) originally, just to post newbies in JM...but..the SOTU address came up..so the n00b MAY have jumped in there..stirring a pot or two..then..BigMak got banned..apparently, this n00b called BS on it..

and they banned..ME! Go digger..lol

it's over on the 20th..
    My guess is-
    Theoretically, vegasgsa was accused of-
    creating a fake account (New Guy- n00b) to criticize one of the mods who had banned a buddy of his.....
    If vegasgsa had done the fake n00b, he would have done it just for the reaction n00bs get when they post in Jo Mamma at ADV....
    Apparently the State of the Union Address came on and the fake n00b's thread went astray due to lack of attention but came back with added zeal....
    Things really went off the rails and BigMak got banned and pretty much the whole thing was blamed on the fake n00b, resulting in the ban.

This translation brought to you by the Ronco pocket interweb phonic translator. Ronco assumes no liability for accuracy due to interweb dialect, accents or customs.
    "Well they say.. time loves a hero but only time will tell.. If he's real, he's a legend from heaven If he ain't he was sent here from hell" Lowell George
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200
    Part of the Forum Threadside Assistance Program

It means, "I didn't do nuth'n."
    Kevin Huddy
    Intrepid Incompetent
    Tm Pterodactyl MT Outpost

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Man View Post
    My guess is-
    creating a fake account (New Guy- n00b) to criticize one of the mods who had banned a buddy of his.....
    If vegasgsa had done the fake n00b, he would have done it just for the reaction n00bs get when they post in Jo Mamma at ADV....
    Apparently the State of the Union Address came on and the fake n00b's thread went astray due to lack of attention but came back with added zeal....
    Things really went off the rails and BigMak got banned and pretty much the whole thing was blamed on the fake n00b, resulting in the ban.

This translation brought to you by the Ronco pocket interweb phonic translator. Ronco assumes no liability for accuracy due to interweb dialect, accents or customs.
    Who needs Google Translator when we've got Omega?
    '14 R1200RT
    MOA #46783

He'll, I would ban him just for being an attention wh..., needing to post about being banned on one of the most tolerant motorcycle forums around.

My understanding of a "fake noob" is a second account opened by someone who has been banned, or even by someone who may want to argue with himself or incognito with others.

My question is:
    How does the site know you have 2 accounts?
    If they do it by IP address, why couldn't you have a "fake noob" that resides at work or the library?
    Mike Marr
    1978 Yamaha XS750 (Needs rings), 1996 BMW R1100RS, 2004 Honda CRF230F

Allegedly!! I had a fake n00b criticize a mod who banned a buddy...

I would have built the n00b (if I had mind you) originally, just to post newbies in JM...but..the SOTU address came up..so the n00b MAY have jumped in there..stirring a pot or two..then..BigMak got banned..apparently, this n00b called BS on it..

and they banned..ME! Go digger..lol

it's over on the 20th..
    Trying to figure this paragraph out reminds me of this.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0izlnjoUYy8 Jump ahead to the 55 second mark.
    Mike Davis
    "Old n Slow" It's a way of life!
    1985 K100RT

1998 R1100RT

If you can understand the OP's paragraph, then you probably fully comprehend the Entabulator:

Kurt -- Forum Administrator ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

..at ADV Rider..anything fun happening here???
    just whatever you started herre
    1987 K75S
    Original litter
    Original owner
    2012 Ural Gear Up

Quote Originally Posted by 20774 View Post
    If you can understand the OP's paragraph, then you probably fully comprehend the Entabulator:
    I actually built one when I was six. It had 3 kenniffiler pins and an asbestos muffler bearing. Market conditions, being as they are, precluded the usage of asbestos and the reformulated "mercury" ring with 2-4D stabilizing fortifier reduced the cost to "that's too cheap to work" status and nobody would buy it.
    I still think I have 3 or 4 in the garage.
    "Well they say.. time loves a hero but only time will tell.. If he's real, he's a legend from heaven If he ain't he was sent here from hell" Lowell George
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200
    Part of the Forum Threadside Assistance Program

Lol,,,,
    The pursuit of reality at all cost.

Quote Originally Posted by oldnslow View Post
    Trying to figure this paragraph out reminds me of this.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0izlnjoUYy8 Jump ahead to the 55 second mark.
    LOLOLOL... Fat fingered on a phone..

I allegedly posted with a fake n00b...I allegedly criticized a mod with said n00b..that damn mod banned a buddy..all that was said, was, "BigMak got banned for this? C'mon.." (I'm assuming, since I have no recollection of any fake n00b's posting from my Mac..)

If I HAD built a fake n00b, the intention would have been to post bewbie pics for everyones enjoyment..

Love the transmission explanation..I've heard the guy just ad lib'd the whole thing..
    Insert Witty Sig Line Here..
    '08 GSA..two tranny's, two driveshafts, too many headlights to mention..frame is broke..
    '10 798 GS

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Man View Post
    My guess is-

Close..I would have intended to just post some bewbie pics..the State of the Union came up..so this n00b jumped in with both feet..ALLEGEDLY..

BigMak was banned by his own accord..this ALLEGED fake n00b, then criticized that decision...

That's all..that's as exciting as it got..

Criticizing a mod can and will result in a trip to banned camp..doing so thru a fake account..even worse..
    '08 GSA..two tranny's, two driveshafts, too many headlights to mention..frame is broke..
    '10 798 GS

Quote Originally Posted by 36654 View Post
    +1 , whatever happened to simple english
    Geez..give a guy a break..I fat fingered my phone...and I may have been slightly PUI..

'10 798 GS

Quote Originally Posted by rad View Post
    He'll, I would ban him just for being an attention wh..., needing to post about being banned on one of the most tolerant motorcycle forums around.
    I didn't NEED to..I thought it would be funny to gab about..I'm certainly not an attention whore.. As you can tell by my several thousand posts here...no, wait, what? I stop by once in awhile..

You didn't have to post here..yet you did..what kind of whore are you, if not attention? You could have just walked away..

You want to ban me? Flag this post..Mods will see it..Though you know it doesn't warrant it..

Cheers..
    '10 798 GS