Thread: Profile Shows Incorrect Memebership Info

Profile Shows Incorrect Memebership Info

I just noticed, when replying to a forum topic, that I am a new member 12/2013 and have only one post. That is definitely incorrect. I've been a member for many years and have many forum replies, how can I correct this?

Quote Originally Posted by rapz48 View Post
    I just noticed, when replying to a forum topic, that I am a new member 12/2013 and have only one post. That is definitely incorrect. I've been a member for many years and have many forum replies, how can I correct this?
    I did a little looking around but as Kurt (20774) can go in better than I can, I'll have to take a guess. Did you recently re-register for the forum or try to change your user name? Could also be an unintentional re-resistration due to an attempt to change/retrieve a password. Is your username the same as you remember?
    Gary
    "Well they say.. time loves a hero but only time will tell.. If he's real, he's a legend from heaven If he ain't he was sent here from hell" Lowell George
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200
    Part of the Forum Threadside Assistance Program

rapz48 -

I only see one member with anything similar to this username. Without much info from your postings, it's difficult to see if there's another username that is your old one. If you could PM me and provide a few more personal details, I'll see if I can find the other account. But as Gary says, likely there was a snafu during logging in or re-registering.

Let me know if I can help.
    Kurt -- Forum Administrator ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by 20774 View Post
    rapz48 -

I only see one member with anything similar to this username. Without much info from your postings, it's difficult to see if there's another username that is your old one. If you could PM me and provide a few more personal details, I'll see if I can find the other account. But as Gary says, likely there was a snafu during logging in or re-registering.

Let me know if I can help.
    Kurt- I saw a rapz (TX) so that's close.
    Gary
    "Well they say.. time loves a hero but only time will tell.. If he's real, he's a legend from heaven If he ain't he was sent here from hell" Lowell George
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200

Gary -

Right...I see that now and also recognize the older username...he's from down South Texas way. This definitely calls for rapz48 to call Jeff on Monday and ask him to merge the new username into the older username to preserve all the content. Again, the reason Jeff needs to do this is because of the dual database system we currently have - one for the MOA website and one for the forum. At some point down the line, this will be corrected.
    Kurt -- Forum Administrator ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

That's what I wuze 'tinking. Still all good information for all the members that my wonder what happened to their post count, avatar and why their profile is a bit "thin" when they go take a look. I always like to think that "A question that is asked by one, helps a question wondered by many".
    OM
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200

Thanks for looking into this. I'll call or PM later today.