Thread: Aybody know where the new survey is located?

Aybody know where the new survey is located?

According to the ON there is a Survey on the forum somewhere? Anybody know where?
    Ride Safe,
    Robert
    Ride Safe,
    Robert Rehkopf

ride what you've got; enjoy the road you're on!

Reid - Stone Ridge, NY - MOA #69187 - Turbo Fluffy Motoclub - IBA #50182

Robert -

There was a snafu in the ON and the link never made it to the printer. But we've put up a opening post in the Best of Forum area:

http://www.bmwmoa.org/forum/showthre...659#post920659

Thanks...
    Kurt -- Forum Administrator ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

No longer a member here
    Quote Originally Posted by 20774 View Post
    There was a snafu in the ON ...

Firing the editor? Was that it?

THANKS, Took the survey!
    Ride Safe,
    Robert
    Ride Safe,
    Robert Rehkopf

Quote Originally Posted by EMSimon View Post
    Firing the editor? Was that it?
    Got us there!! Well, let's say it didn't help. All we needed was to drop in the link and it fell through the cracks when Ted picked things up for the printer. You win some, and you get a penalty on others!
    Kurt -- Forum Administrator ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

No longer a member here
    Another funny thing that slipped by the "editors" in the latest ON (February 2014)

Member Mike Shaw #122952 sends in a photo of his granddaughter Kelsey, nestled in the tank bag of his RT with a little write up titled "Sign Her Up". Last sentence was : "This girl was born to ride"

The editorial comment referred to the fact that the toddler was not wearing ATGATT and said:
    Mr Shaw assured ON that his grandson was only in the tank bag long enough to take a cute photo.

Did survey...one question seemed off. Don't remember which number, but a question asks how offer one goes to the forum...answers ranged from 3 or more times a day, to never. The very next question asks, if you visit infrequently - why and then provides a box to explain. Since I'd answered that I was online three or more times a day, I skipped that question. Yet at the end of the survey I was forced back to answer the question. So I was being asked to explain why I didn't visit often, when I'd said I did visit often. Had to type in that box so my survey results would be accepted. Something broke?
    '14 R1200RT
    MOA #46783

Certifiable Old Fart beemerdons's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptRehkopf View Post
    THANKS, Took the survey!
    Ride Safe,
    Robert
    +1, Gunny!
    Don Stanley; aka Chuy Medina "El Burrito Ballerina"
    BMWMOA #24810; www.azbeemers.org/forum #89

Quote Originally Posted by Motodan View Post
    Did survey...one question seemed off. Don't remember which number, but a question asks how offer one goes to the forum...answers ranged from 3 or more times a day, to never. The very next question asks, if you visit infrequently - why and then provides a box to explain. Since I'd answered that I was online three or more times a day, I skipped that question. Yet at the end of the survey I was forced back to answer the question. So I was being asked to explain why I didn't visit often, when I'd said I did visit often. Had to type in that box so my survey results would be accepted. Something broke?
    I experienced the same thing when I did the survey. I could not complete the survey without inserting an answer to that question. Rather confusing to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Motodan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ducster View Post
    I experienced the same thing when I did the survey. I could not complete the survey without inserting an answer to that question. Rather confusing to say the least.
    As the "intent" is to get input from the members, some non members may actually take the poll. Some of the questions may reflect that. Quite a bit of work went into the poll to get us what we felt would be the most beneficial information without the poll becoming a burden to those taking it.
    Thank you all for your participation.
    OM
    "Well they say.. time loves a hero but only time will tell.. If he's real, he's a legend from heaven If he ain't he was sent here from hell" Lowell George
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200
    Part of the Forum Threadside Assistance Program