Thread: Marketplace Messages

Marketplace Messages

I have a couple of Private Messages in my Marketplace Message Box, when I try to view them and click on the message,
    it just takes me to the Marketplace Front Page.

How do you read these messages, and yes I am logged in as a member.

Darryl
    Ambassador BMW MOA Ontario Canada
    President Niagara BMW Riders #298
    Knights of the Roundel #333
    1977 R100RS, (Retired) 1993 R100GS (just getting started)

Darryl -

I also had a couple of messages from some testing I was doing...it does the same to me. The Flea Market is out of our purview, so the only thing that I can suggest is to call Jeff in the office and see what he can do to help.
    Kurt -- Forum Administrator ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by 20774 View Post
    Darryl -

I also had a couple of messages from some testing I was doing...it does the same to me. The Flea Market is out of our purview, so the only thing that I can suggest is to call Jeff in the office and see what he can do to help.
    Thanks, I will do that Monday
    Ambassador BMW MOA Ontario Canada
    President Niagara BMW Riders #298
    Knights of the Roundel #333
    1977 R100RS, (Retired) 1993 R100GS (just getting started)

It hasn't been working properly for awhile, I have a bike listed and wasn't notified that I had a couple of messages at all and when I did notice them by accident ( you have to actually check The Flea Mkt they don't come through as PM's) they erased when I tried to open them. So those buyers were lost along with prime season for selling. I did move another 800 I had through another free site.

Yesterday I checked again to see if my RT was still even listed and found a message. It does exactly what you describe. I was able to get that guys email at least to answer, but again here is another problem that isn't being addressed by The Club.

I phoned the office when I lost the first few buyers and was told "we'll look into it" - never heard back, and here we're told it isn't in our purview. How can it not be? This is the Club Website, this is where we advertise, it's expected to work properly.
    Ride Safe,
    Bob
    '12 R1200RT

Quote Originally Posted by Firenailer View Post
    I phoned the office when I lost the first few buyers and was told "we'll look into it" - never heard back, and here we're told it isn't in our purview. How can it not be? This is the Club Website, this is where we advertise, it's expected to work properly.
    The Flea Market is a separate piece of software. Just like when you click on Home at the top, that takes you to a different server/software. The moderators have no ability to make changes there...that's what I meant by having no access. The office can and should have taken care of it. Hopefully with another call by Darryl, it will be fixed.
    Kurt -- Forum Administrator ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!