Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Volunteer in St. Paul

Count me in too Holly,worked 50/50 at bloomsburg.Ed
    Ed Baker

Thanks Ed, I have you on the list. See you in St. Paul.

Hi Holly,
    I worked several days in registration in Salem, so if this is the right place to sign up, I can do registration again, or security. I'm planning on attending the GS Giant activities, so I'll be scheduling my volunteer work around those activities, but wouldn't miss the opportunity to give back a little for all the fun and excitement the rally brings me. I also plan on being available on Monday prior to events to help with set-up, so you can pencil me in anywhere you need support......

Walt E.

Thanks Walt, I have you on the list. Good luck with the GS Giants. I know it will be fun!

Member since 1971

Registration chair

Quote Originally Posted by R1100rtp View Post
    Committee Chair list will be posted on the web by 2-05-2014 for a complete list of places to volunteer.
    We would like to find out who is going to chair Registration in Minnesota. We are coming this year and always have volunteered for Registration set up crew.

Thanks
    Bev Fontaine #5791

Quote Originally Posted by Bfontaine View Post
    We would like to find out who is going to chair Registration in Minnesota. We are coming this year and always have volunteered for Registration set up crew.

Thanks
    Bev Fontaine #5791
    Bev-

Roger Trendowski and his team will once again be greeting all our family and friends at the registration tent. I'm not sure if he has his link up yet. I'll drop him a quick note.

Thanks for volunteering, and we'll see you in St. Paul!
    Ride Hard, go far, and keep smilin...

Karol Patzer, Ambassador, 2014 BMW MOA Rally Chair
    Visit St. Paul July 24-27, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Bfontaine View Post

Thanks
    Bev Fontaine #5791
    Bev, I'm keeping track of all posts and emails and they will be forwarded to the appropriate chairs. I now have you on the list, thanks!

Club President

Rally volunteering for REGISTRATION

R
    E: Registration volunteering -- I opened our volunteer website for the Registration function. This year we again will use the eventbright.com free ticketing website to help us organize the volunteer shifts. Over 200 attendees used our site last year which was a great help. It takes about 300 total volunteers to set up and run registration starting Tuesday through closing on Saturday afternoon. That's a lot of people and a lot of shifts. You can sign-up for a shift at www.moaregistrationvolunteer.eventbright.com/ Thank goodness last year the volunteer booth helped fill the rest of our needs. Also many attendees volunteered not only for a couple registration shifts and also for other Rally positions. Our Registration volunteer site is open now on the web and will be covered in the MOA ON magazine and MOA website in March. Send me feedback on the site and process we are using. Thanks Roger Trendowski, Chair-Registration MOA Rally

Tent Issue

Quote Originally Posted by rangerreece View Post
    Sounds like fun. I'll have to get a new tent. After my daughter got back from an archeological dig in Fiji, with the tent, I just threw it away. It was a bio Hansard.
    Reese

Interested in a used tent? I've got three that I'd be willing to part with. Call me if interested: 269 370-1452.

Jim Boersma