Thread: Redverzs tent?

Redverzs tent?

Looking for a new MC camping tent! Thinking of the Redverz. I want a tent I don't want to kneel any more.

I have the first edition of their tent and you won't need to crawl around too much. The current version is actually taller than mine. It is very nice to be upright or mostly upright when getting dressed. I love having the garage/porch area for a chair and gear.

Packs about twice the size of my backpacking tent, but with either one they go on the pillion seat so it makes no difference to me which one I'm carrying. Takes a few minutes longer to put up, but it isn't difficult at all. If I'm just running out for a overnight trip, I don't take it. If I'll be in one spot for more than one night I will take it.
    Rusty
    Austin, TX
    Two Wheeled Texans
    2009 R1200GSA

You sure will not need to crawl in a Redverzs. We have the original (Nomad) and it works great. It is a large to carry so we only take it when we think we'll be in one location for an extended time. We also have an REI 4 person dome. I can stand-up in that as well, packs much smaller and is much less expensive. We use it far more often as we travel about and sleep in a different spot every night.
    Kevin Huddy
    Intrepid Incompetent
    Tm Pterodactyl MT Outpost

Take a look at the Apache Instant Tent by Atuffy. Mine is a four person,pup style tent. It is 7'x9'x6'2" tall. I do not kneel and have room for two cots,it has two entries and it is instant up. It takes longer to take down and put away. When packed it is about 9" round by 31" long. I've been using it since 2008 and think it's great.

We have 1 1/2 seasons of use in our Redverzs - love it!
    Chuck Manley #12106
    2012 Howlin' at the Moon Rally Chair
    Ambassador, Knights of the Roundel #333, IBA Member, Life Member NRA
    Black '13 R12GSA (the Outlaw), Black '02 K12RS (157K)

Quote Originally Posted by RDUBARTON View Post
    Take a look at the Apache Instant Tent by Atuffy. Mine is a four person,pup style tent. It is 7'x9'x6'2" tall. I do not kneel and have room for two cots,it has two entries and it is instant up. It takes longer to take down and put away. When packed it is about 9" round by 31" long. I've been using it since 2008 and think it's great.
    That Apache looks brilliant and appears a little lighter yet a bit taller than my Catoma 2x2 http://www.catomaoutdoor.com/Catalog...o.aspx?CID=112 http://www.catomaoutdoor.com/Catalog...o.aspx?CID=112. The 2x2 is worth a look also - lots of room and easy to set up and take down.