Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 2014 MOA Rally RV Camping........

Quote Originally Posted by dancogan View Post
    Similar to Kevin - My RV and trailer are 40' in length. The trailer has camping supplies that don't fit in the small motorhome. Can I be assured of a site that will fit the total 40' length?
    P is headed to Florida...(lucky devil)....

I'm sure he'll answer questions once he is able.

See you in St Paul!!
    Ride Hard, go far, and keep smilin...

Karol Patzer, Ambassador, Director MOA Foundation
    2008/2014 BMW MOA Rally Chair

Quote Originally Posted by papple View Post
    REGISTRATION for RV Camping will be opening in early Spring
    P
    I noticed in the March ON that registration started on March 1st.
    Lee 2011 K1300S
    MOA # 30878
    Past BMW Bikes, 2003 K1200RS, 1991 K75S, 1987 K75T, 1984 R100RT

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    I noticed in the March ON that registration started on March 1st.

Ride Hard, go far, and keep smilin...

Karol Patzer, Ambassador, Director MOA Foundation
    2008/2014 BMW MOA Rally Chair

RV camping

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhill View Post
    I have just finished registering and purchasing my RV spot.. I now see the spots are anywhere from 35' to 50' in length.. I am 42' in length with my trailer and registered early to get the spot I need and have no desire to park my trailer elsewhere.. Can I be guaranteed a spot for my rig since I registered so early?.. Thanks, Kevin
    If you are 42' long including your RV & trailer we should be able to accommodate you without a problem.

Made it to Florida and can't wait to unload the bike in the morning.

Best,
    P

Quote Originally Posted by dancogan View Post
    Similar to Kevin - My RV and trailer are 40' in length. The trailer has camping supplies that don't fit in the small motorhome. Can I be assured of a site that will fit the total 40' length?
    Bring it on and we will get you settled in.

Best,
    P

Cool

If you are 42' long including your RV & trailer we should be able to accommodate you without a problem.

Made it to Florida and can't wait to unload the bike in the morning.

Best,
    P
    Thank You P... Looking forward to this rally!!.. Kevin

RV Reservations.....

Been getting a bunch of emails & PM's. from interested parties. Rally RV Registration is now open and being handled by the MOA office and they can be reached at 636-394-7277 M-F from 8-5 Central Time.

Sites will be assigned upon arrival to keep everything in an orderly fashion. We will assist everyone as they arrive. If you want to camp with your friends please arrive together.

There are only so many sites and in order to accommodate everyone we will need to make the best use of the space we have available.

Best,
    P

Been getting a bunch of emails & PM's. from interested parties. Rally RV Registration is now open and being handled by the MOA office and they can be reached at 636-394-7277 M-F from 8-5 Central Time.

Sites will be assigned upon arrival to keep everything in an orderly fashion. We will assist everyone as they arrive. If you want to camp with your friends please arrive together.

There are only so many sites and in order to accommodate everyone we will need to make the best use of the space we have available.

Best,
    P
    Are you saying that pre-registration will not reserve you the spot you need and only your arrival time is the deciding factor?.. Please clarify because this seems to be in conflict of your previous post to me.. Kevin

+2 please clarify

beemermark

Early arrival for camp gears.

Can I assume that we can arrive the afternoon of the 21st since camp gears starts on the 22nd? We will be volunteering as counselors for this also.

Thanks.
    Mark Mumaw

Referencing the "park as you get there" and take that spot or leave it........Something tells me that there are 250 sites there that are available.......WRONG?????..........How many????????........................Then, in past years how many RV spots have been utilized for let's say the last 3 National Rallies??????????................THANKS for what you are doing......God bless.........Dennis

Reservations........

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhill View Post
    Are you saying that pre-registration will not reserve you the spot you need and only your arrival time is the deciding factor?.. Please clarify because this seems to be in conflict of your previous post to me.. Kevin
    When you reserve and pay your RV Registration we put you on the attendee list and you will have a spot waiting for you. Since all of the spots are not the same we will assign you to a site that will accommodate your needs. A smaller RV doesn't need one of the larger spots and a 45' unit will not fit in one of the 30' sites.

We have approximately 150 sites at our disposal so we need to make every site count. We've had a wide variation of RV attendee's in years past so we won't know what our final count is till it's all said and done.

Beet,
    P

Early Arrival

Quote Originally Posted by 180311 View Post
    Can I assume that we can arrive the afternoon of the 21st since camp gears starts on the 22nd? We will be volunteering as counselors for this also.

Thanks.
    Hey Mark,

Like I've stated in an earlier post the Fairgrounds is hosting the Car Craft National's the weekend before our Rally. It ends on Sunday and barring any unforeseen circumstances like rain which could delay cleanup and say grass mowing we should be able to take possession of the grounds on Monday some time.

As soon as we are allowed on site we will start parking RV's. Attendee's working, vending or volunteering will be some of the first ones parked. After that we will assist everyone one else as they arrive.

Best,
    P

When you reserve and pay your RV Registration we put you on the attendee list and you will have a spot waiting for you. Since all of the spots are not the same we will assign you to a site that will accommodate your needs. A smaller RV doesn't need one of the larger spots and a 45' unit will not fit in one of the 30' sites.

We have approximately 150 sites at our disposal so we need to make every site count. We've had a wide variation of RV attendee's in years past so we won't know what our final count is till it's all said and done.

Beet,
    P
    Thank You for clarifying that P.... I just wanted to make shure everything was in order before leaving home.. See you there!!... Kevin

Thanks for the update and the work you are doing!