Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2015 Rally Location

TravelsWithBarley.com
    Vermont to Billings. I'm seeing a large arc thru OH, KY, MO, KS (a tiny bit of OK, TX and maybe NM) then curving up thru CO and WY to the site.

Amish Country, Hocking Hills, Ozarks, cattle and wheat, the Rockies, the Tetons, Yellowstone, Beartooth.

In. Definitely in. Me and Barley unless he retires before then. In that case it would be me and Tully.

But first comes the awesome rally in St Paul.
    '07 R1200GS for solo rides
    '10 R1200GSA with Hannigan dual sport sidecar for rides with Barley

If you go through Louisville you really want to eat at Mike Linnig's fish place. This is their 90th year in business. People drive from as far as Indy to eat there and go back home. Also, Mark's Feed Store BBQ is excellent. Both are on the far southwest side of town, near and on 31W respectively.
    CCC, NRA, OOIDA Life Member
    BMWMOA Member 15945

Quote Originally Posted by LDB View Post
    If you go through Louisville you really want to eat at Mike Linnig's fish place. This is their 90th year in business. People drive from as far as Indy to eat there and go back home. Also, Mark's Feed Store BBQ is excellent. Both are on the far southwest side of town, near and on 31W respectively.
    These would be good entries in the Regional Road Food thread for Kentucky! Just sayin'!!
    Kurt -- Forum Administrator ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!