Thread: Need help with a tire in Marquette, MI

Need help with a tire in Marquette, MI

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place but if anybody can help me with a contact number to find and install a new tire here in Marquette, MI I would really appreciate it. It's a rear tire for a 1150 Rockster. Thanks !!

Tire Help

A quick look at Yellow Book on internet has Bald Eagle Harley Davidson 906-228-5330 and Adventure Center 906-226-7000 in Marquette, among others.
    If you are looking for a BMW dealer, the closest one I can think of is (kurts?) Tytlers Cycles in De Pere, Wi. 920-347-9144. It is along Hwy 41 just south of Green Bay, Wi.
    hth Frank

Need a Tire??

I don't know which way you are going. There is a small shop (Parts Place 906-475-4040) on the south side of the road in Negauanee. Zambons in Marquette (906-228-2010) is an old shop that may have something. If your coming down this way (Grayling, MI) and can make it this far I may have something used that would fit (989-370-5757). I once had steel cord showing in Marquette and made it to Grayling. Would not recommend that but careful throttle management does a lot. Let me know if I can do anything. Get here before the weekend we will put you to work on our 100 mile bicycle fund raiser. Give you a Director position. Meet all kinds of new friends. http://www.blackbearbicycletour.com/

Wayne Koppa
    Grayling, MI
    Cell 989-370-5757

TravelsWithBarley.com
    Soren - did you get this taken care of?
    '07 R1200GS for solo rides
    '10 R1200GSA with Hannigan dual sport sidecar for rides with Barley