Thread: Why is it that I cannot post a picture of an item I have for sale????????????????????

Why is it that I cannot post a picture of an item I have for sale????????????????????

Put an ad in for a BMW comfort seat. Repeatedly hit the browse button and uploaded a picture from MY PICTURES
    Submitted the ad and NO PICTURE!!! I did this 5 times before I finally said B***S***!
    WTF???

What's the file size of your picture?
    Lee 2011 K1300S
    MOA # 30878
    Past BMW Bikes, 2003 K1200RS, 1991 K75S, 1987 K75T, 1984 R100RT

Quote Originally Posted by will3hawks View Post
    Put an ad in for a BMW comfort seat. Repeatedly hit the browse button and uploaded a picture from MY PICTURES
    Submitted the ad and NO PICTURE!!! I did this 5 times before I finally said B***S***!
    WTF???
    Will, I take it you mean the Flea Market? Kurt has been a whizz at figuring out some of the FM goings on, perhaps he has a better answer. For the time being, this thread-
    http://www.bmwmoa.org/forum/showthre...nd-some-photos may give you some help. One thing I have noticed is the Upload has been a bit deceiving in that there is nothing to let you know that it is Uploading. If you have re-tried to Upload while the previous try was going on, the commands will "stack" on each other and may not work at all. The Upload seems to take about 2.5 times longer than you would think.
    Gary
    I'll also send this up to Forum Specific Help in a bit.
    "Well they say.. time loves a hero but only time will tell.. If he's real, he's a legend from heaven If he ain't he was sent here from hell" Lowell George
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200
    Part of the Forum Threadside Assistance Program