Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Christmas Biker Bear & I

  1. #1
    "Jack" jacko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    "Jackass Hollow" Arvada, Colorado
    Posts
    220

    Christmas Biker Bear & I

    B.B. and I wish you all a Merry Christmas and another year of riding hopefully.

    BB&me[1].jpg
    Jack Watson
    BMWMOA #125089
    2014 K1600GTL
    2013 C650GT

  2. #2
    It is what it is. Bud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Long gone
    Posts
    6,493
    Bear looks like a natural rider to me!
    I used to post here, but now I don't.

  3. #3
    Motorcyclist patiodadio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    KY
    Posts
    746
    Which one is the bear ? Great looking bike, hope you have a great year of riding !




    .
    ________________________________________
    The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    998
    Quote Originally Posted by sibud View Post
    Bear looks like a natural rider to me!
    Yeah! That one on the bike, too!
    "The difference between death and taxes is that death doesn't change every time congress meets." - Will Rogers

  5. #5
    Registered User thompsonr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Topeka Kansas
    Posts
    390

    Congrats

    I see ya finally found someone who could put up with ya to ride with.

    Merry Christmas Jack !!!

    RT
    R and R

  6. #6
    "Jack" jacko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    "Jackass Hollow" Arvada, Colorado
    Posts
    220
    Quote Originally Posted by thompsonr View Post
    I see ya finally found someone who could put up with ya to ride with.

    Merry Christmas Jack !!!

    RT
    Rick.........I might have to install a CB just to trouble you flatlanders more
    Jack Watson
    BMWMOA #125089
    2014 K1600GTL
    2013 C650GT

  7. #7
    Registered User thompsonr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Topeka Kansas
    Posts
    390
    Quote Originally Posted by jacko View Post
    Rick.........I might have to install a CB just to trouble you flatlanders more

    Wish you would......you have this bike with long legs no reason you cant get back here more often.. I will take you to our famed "tail of the Dead Dragon" yep right here in Kansas 318 miles with 11 curves!

    rt
    R and R

  8. #8
    Registered User greenwald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Sheboygan, WI
    Posts
    3,467

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by jacko View Post
    B.B. and I wish you all a Merry Christmas and another year of riding hopefully.

    BB&me[1].jpg
    Gives new meaning to the term "Panda Express!"

    Nice looking ride - enjoy it.

    Both my 'kids' home right now for the holidays from Colorado. With major shoveling a daily ritual here in SE Wisconsin, they're anxious to get back to your state (Highlands Ranch and Colorado Springs) for better weather!
    Kevin Greenwald - Touring Tips Editor
    Nationally Certified Law Enforcement Motor Officer (Ret.) / IBA Member #34281
    MSF RiderCoach # 121656 (BRC,SBRC,IS,IME,SMARTrainer)
    Motorcycle/Driving Instructor - ROAD AMERICA Race Track

  9. #9
    "Jack" jacko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    "Jackass Hollow" Arvada, Colorado
    Posts
    220
    Quote Originally Posted by greenwald View Post
    Gives new meaning to the term "Panda Express!"

    Nice looking ride - enjoy it.

    Both my 'kids' home right now for the holidays from Colorado. With major shoveling a daily ritual here in SE Wisconsin, they're anxious to get back to your state (Highlands Ranch and Colorado Springs) for better weather!
    Kevin,

    Am looking forward to riding your area next summer to and from St. Paul. I really enjoyed the couple of weeks up there in Wisconsin at the West Bend Rally but you can have all of the snow. We get most of ours in the mountains as your kids know.

    JW
    Jack Watson
    BMWMOA #125089
    2014 K1600GTL
    2013 C650GT

  10. #10
    Registered User greenwald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Sheboygan, WI
    Posts
    3,467

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by jacko View Post
    Kevin,

    Am looking forward to riding your area next summer to and from St. Paul. I really enjoyed the couple of weeks up there in Wisconsin at the West Bend Rally but you can have all of the snow. We get most of ours in the mountains as your kids know.

    JW

    Yeah - the West Bend rally was a hoot - great weather, Rally Chairs and scenic riding (for the Midwest).

    I think you'll truly enjoy Minnesota as well - beautiful state, especially along the Mississippi River.

    Kids head back soon - better weather where you live!
    Kevin Greenwald - Touring Tips Editor
    Nationally Certified Law Enforcement Motor Officer (Ret.) / IBA Member #34281
    MSF RiderCoach # 121656 (BRC,SBRC,IS,IME,SMARTrainer)
    Motorcycle/Driving Instructor - ROAD AMERICA Race Track

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •