Thread: Rally Count?

belquar

Rally Count?

What a great time. I was a rally virgin. Me and my father attended. Took part in a ERC course. Kudos to George and Lindsey for taking the time to provide us with some of their riding wisdom. We arrived on Wednesday evening, heard the count was already over 1000. Spent thursday walking around and borrowed Motorrad's K1200R (what a sick ride that is) that night heard the count was over 15k. ERC friday, then trek home friday and saturday. Had to get back to work a 24hr shift on Sunday. Love my new sheepskin from Alaskaleathers. "Just sit on it." Great vendor. Sold me the quality sheepskin at the lower price rather than going for the more expensive "higher quality piece" All in all a great time. Spent a lot of money. NEW TOYS!!!!!!

Does anyone know what the final rally count was? Had to be a banner event. Biggest ever?

Great meeting those I did, to those I didn't, catch ya in Vermont.

Quote Originally Posted by Belquar
    What a great time. I was a rally virgin. Me and my father attended. Took part in a ERC course. Kudos to George and Lindsey for taking the time to provide us with some of their riding wisdom. We arrived on Wednesday evening, heard the count was already over 1000. Spent thursday walking around and borrowed Motorrad's K1200R (what a sick ride that is) that night heard the count was over 15k. ERC friday, then trek home friday and saturday. Had to get back to work a 24hr shift on Sunday. Love my new sheepskin from Alaskaleathers. "Just sit on it." Great vendor. Sold me the quality sheepskin at the lower price rather than going for the more expensive "higher quality piece" All in all a great time. Spent a lot of money. NEW TOYS!!!!!!

Does anyone know what the final rally count was? Had to be a banner event. Biggest ever?

The only number I fully remember was the adult attendees, here you go anyways.
    Adult Rally Attendees: 8048
    Kids: 200~
    Vendors: 130
    RV's 200+
    Marty
    Mississippi Valley Riders #134
    95 Triumph T-Bird
    ================
    Enough instigating this morning; Enjoy the ride where ever that may be!

Quote Originally Posted by Belquar

Thanks for the kind words, it was great meeting you and your dad! You guys were a fun bunch to do the ERC with, and it was an enjoyable morning for me. I'll look forward to seeing you in Vermont, if not before!

George Noewatne
    George
    2007 Triumph Tiger, 2006 Suzuki DL650, 1979 R100RT

If you dig it, do it - - if you dig it a lot, do it twice! Jim Croce