Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A mind-numbing good time

James.A
    Quote Originally Posted by SCDorman
    Man, even with all those beer tickets, I never thought you even seemed drunk. That says something about you or me, I can't quite figure out which.

Steve
    Trust me, I'm a pro.

Reference Dzimbric's threat to double the beer requisition if I were attending his Bass Lake campout.

Quote Originally Posted by KBasa
    Vermont, baby. Can't wait until Vermont!
    Flying or riding?

Quote Originally Posted by woodnsteel
    STRESS and D'ilah only live a few miles away, and we only just now met in Ohio. Not that there's anything wrong with Ohio, but let's be sure to meet before next year, O.K.?
    STRESS and I were discussing how we couldn't believe it took a trip to Lima, Ohio, to meet such great people from our own neighborhood. We are looking forward to getting together soon with woodnsteel, RedHot, Boomyr, and others! The bad news for all of you guys is that you might never get rid of us!

Slowpoke & Proud of It! BRADFORDBENN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by D'Lilah
    STRESS and I were discussing how we couldn't believe it took a trip to Lima, Ohio, to meet such great people from our own neighborhood. We are looking forward to getting together soon with woodnsteel, RedHot, Boomyr, and others! The bad news for all of you guys is that you might never get rid of us!
    Cool. Looking forward to it....
    -=Brad

It isn't what you ride, it is if you ride

James.A
    STRESS and I were discussing how we couldn't believe it took a trip to Lima, Ohio, to meet such great people from our own neighborhood. The bad news for all of you guys is that you might never get rid of us!
    ain't skeerd

callmethebreeze

In the moment

Quote Originally Posted by woodnsteel
    Here I sit at the keyboard, a Camel and an ice-cold Rolling Rock on the desk, trying to comprehend the magnitude of the experience. Kinda like the first time ya drop acid, you know you are changed forever. My first rally, and now I'm hooked. I'll post more later when I understand it better.
    Thanks to everyone I met and to everyone else.

AWESOME
    James, It was good to meet you and thanks for the beer. Your shorts and cowboy boots will have the BMW clothing designers scurrying back to their drawing boards.
    Your positive energy lifted us all above the storm on Thursday.
    on I'll see you down the trail.
    Adios Amigo

Quote Originally Posted by IndyGT
    If you think Lima was great, wait 'til you attend a rally where the weather is nice!
    Hey! Wait a minute! I checked the weather in Burlington, Vermont, and it was 91 degrees there on Sunday. Lima wasn't the only hot place last week. That was an unfair hit.

On the other hand, I hope and PRAY that the weather Gods look kindly upon Vermont next summer. We'll be there in our tent and volunteering in the beer garden.
    Sue Rihn #43753
    BMW MOA Ambassador
    Sometimes it's the bend in the road that makes life worth the ride.

leave my monkey alone LORAZEPAM's Avatar
    We were a week early Lima
    Gale Smith
    2009 Versys
    1999 R1100RT

After meeting you, Stress, and James, that's not much of a threat. Looking forward to meeting more of the community.

- Some say the glass is half empty, some say the glass is half full, I say, are you going to drink that? - Lisa Clayman
    - A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask for it back when it begins to rain. --Robert Frost

Slowpoke & Proud of It! BRADFORDBENN's Avatar
    Hmmmm Time to start talking to the L&T Jennifer about a house warming party for the new house. We move on the 26th. No Covenant Restrictions!!!!
    -=Brad

It isn't what you ride, it is if you ride

James.A
    Quote Originally Posted by BradfordBenn
    Hmmmm Time to start talking to the L&T Jennifer about a house warming party for the new house. We move on the 26th. No Covenant Restrictions!!!!
    Be careful what you wish for, my friend.

HODAG

hmmmmm,

what empty bottle should I bring you as a gift?

SCDorman
    !!!!!

South Bend ain't that far. I might have to drive the cage so's I can bring a couple cases of home brew.

DZIMBRIC
    Quote Originally Posted by SCDorman
    !!!!!

South Bend ain't that far. I might have to drive the cage so's I can bring a couple cases of home brew.
    Now your talking.

Do you remeber the disussion around 1 AM friday night when you were going to ride your bike? Gail and I told you to save time and just knock it over now.