Thread: Supporting or growing a 'stach' for Movemeber this year? Share your story.

Rocky Bow BMW Riders #197 bogthebasher's Avatar

Supporting or growing a 'stach' for Movemeber this year? Share your story.

This year I am doing something I never have done before - grow a moustache. It is for an awesome cause; Mens's health and specifically cancers below the waist. Currently I consider myself lucky in that I have personally not had to battle this but some of my friends and relatives have so I decided to become involved. Interested to hear about the rest of you who are supporting.

Statement: This post is not a request for charitable donation or an official part of the 'Movember' movement therefore there are no links to my online presence or the charity in general.
    Ken
    [2008 R1200RT (Biarritz Blue) - Mine]
    [2007 R1200RT (Sand Biege) - Hers]

I have seen all the morning shadows on some morning news folks and knew I could do better

Also had friends and family with issues thru their years...and recently passed my latest physical.

Haven't had a full beard in many years so let it go ...so far Helen say's it's

Not going Duck Dynasty, just a bit Poppa Smurf
    Steve Henson
    SABMWRA MOA Club#62's Flat Fixer/ current forum moderator
    It's not the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away-D.Dillon/G. Strait