Thread: GPS mount for Navigator V K1600

Question GPS mount for Navigator V K1600

Good day, as I do not have the Nav package on my 13 K1600 I am looking for ur opinons on GPS mounts. Spoke w my dealers and they really can't help or direct me, I have also scanned through these forums and have come up a little dry. With a little more research I have looked at Wunderlich, and the GT10-1 (have not heard back from if it fits) so for those of you in the same situation please let me know what you are using. Much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Korotro View Post
    Good day, as I do not have the Nav package on my 13 K1600 I am looking for ur opinons on GPS mounts. Spoke w my dealers and they really can't help or direct me, I have also scanned through these forums and have come up a little dry. With a little more research I have looked at Wunderlich, and the GT10-1 (have not heard back from if it fits) so for those of you in the same situation please let me know what you are using. Much appreciated!
    Have you removed the plastic cover where the nav goes, it's my understanding some 2012 bikes did not have the mount installed behind the cover, but all later 2012 models up have it

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by t6pilot View Post
    Have you removed the plastic cover where the nav goes, it's my understanding some 2012 bikes did not have the mount installed behind the cover, but all later 2012 models up have it
    No cover does not come off it usually goes up but all not even that is there, looks like a found one that screws into the roundel, the GT 10. I just received a reply that told me that the Nav V does fit on the mount so I will try that. Also Wunderlich has a handlebar bag now that looks like velcro that attaches with a plastic window that fits a variety of devices, thanks for your reply, appreciated!