Thread: Something's different, in a good way!

Something's different, in a good way!

Just wanted to give a shout out to the website crew, the website seems to be working a lot better lately. One of the nicest changes is getting authentication info passing directly to the flea market, so I don't have to login again when I flip to the FM--that was a pain after the switchover to the new system. Anyhoo, thanks for a job well done!

Best,

GTRider
    DGerber
    1983 R80ST -- 1988 K100RS (r.i.p.) -- 1995 R1100RSL (gone, never forgotten) -- 2004 K1200GT w/Hannigan S/C -- 2010 K1300GT

GTRider -

Yes, the home office finally got around to figuring that out and making the change to the software...it's been that way for several months now...the MOA homepage is "fixed" too. The homepage and Flea Market run on separate systems then the forum, so that is why the forum side has been OK in this regard for quite some time. There are other things to fix...let's just hope they get resolved soon.

Thanks...
    Kurt -- Forum Administrator ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by GTRider View Post
    Just wanted to give a shout out to the website crew, the website seems to be working a lot better lately. One of the nicest changes is getting authentication info passing directly to the flea market, so I don't have to login again when I flip to the FM--that was a pain after the switchover to the new system. Anyhoo, thanks for a job well done!

Best,

GTRider
    Doesn't work that way for me! I still have to "Sign In" when going there from the Forum, even though I'm "Signed In" on the Forum.

Quote Originally Posted by 20774 View Post
    GTRider -

Yes, the home office finally got around to figuring that out and making the change to the software...it's been that way for several months now...the MOA homepage is "fixed" too. The homepage and Flea Market run on separate systems then the forum, so that is why the forum side has been OK in this regard for quite some time. There are other things to fix...let's just hope they get resolved relatively soon.

Thanks...
    Fixed it for ya!

We are fast approaching a year since the changes.
    I used to post here, but now I don't.