Thread: Wunderlich discounts? Where to find?

Wunderlich discounts? Where to find?

I'm looking at a new Wunderlich tank bag & wondering if anyone has seen their products discounted? Thanks!!!
    "If I had my life to live over, I'd dare to make more mistakes next time...I'd relax,I'd limber up... I would take fewer things seriously...take more chances... take more trips...climb more mountains...swim more rivers...eat more ice cream." Jorge Luis Borges at age 85.

The coupon codes are at the end of the rainbow, tucked under the pot of gold.

I have no idea. But I'd like to know too.
    2000 R1100RT / 1987 K75C (RIP) / Santa Clarita, CA

I will tell you that the BMW dealer in Metuchen, NJ will consider the item & may discount. I have received free shipping from them on larger parts order & is tax free purchase. I was quoted a bit under 10% off on a Wunderlich bag from their parts dept.. They also give a small discount on OEM parts online oreders-prices are posted with microfiche. Friendly place!

On the Held bags in my related thread above, I'm still seeking comments on the velcro bag holding system-I've had one pro & one con. The con was from a rider that didn't have a bag sized for the bike IMO. I would still like to hear from someone that has the full size Wunderlich Elephant on the single cyl G650GS or F650 MC's???
    "If I had my life to live over, I'd dare to make more mistakes next time...I'd relax,I'd limber up... I would take fewer things seriously...take more chances... take more trips...climb more mountains...swim more rivers...eat more ice cream." Jorge Luis Borges at age 85.