Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rukka M/C Wear?

Quote Originally Posted by rockbottom View Post
    And the great thing is the new showroom is really close to Pat's and Geno's.
    Yeah, i was at Pat's and Geno's once, kinda by accident! Rolling down thru the Italian neighborhoods headed down 10th to Oregon Ave. We got a cheese steak from each, and split. They were pretty good...
    BUT
    I used to go to 10th Avenue Steaks on Oregon- my long time South Philly Fave.... it's currently undergoing renovations... Before, it only had a walk up, sidewalk window... Which come to think of it, they all do- some with seating,tho, 10th ave Steaks never had that.
    Love that awesome South Philly "ambience"!
    They immediately knew you weren't from around there! They were always nice [to me] about it tho... But then, I know how to order a cheese steak in South Philadelphia.
    I first found the place after a Spectrum concert- back in the mid 90s.... we were circling about looking for food. I knew we'd found the right spot- there were police cars parked 3 deep at curbside!

My new stand-by steak joint is Tony Luke's- down the street, on Oregon, in the shadow of I-95.
    Will try 10th Ave Steaks when they re-open (under a new name) but Tony Luke's is pretty doggone good.
    Be The Change You Want To See In The World

Quote Originally Posted by bmwrider88 View Post
    Revzilla says they want to be the Zappos of the MC world- high aspirations as far as I know.
    I sincerely hope they pull THAT off!
    Zappos offers free next day shipping and their return policy is painless and seamless. I've bought stuff from them, and had returns, too- they make it SO easy. And Zappos is FAST.
    Zappos is an amazon.com company, so for sure a great benchmark.
    Kent Christensen
    '12 R1200RT, '02 R1100S, '84 R80G/S

Quote Originally Posted by lkchris View Post
    Zappos is an amazon.com company, so for sure a great benchmark.
    Ah, well that seems to make sense. I love Amazon, and both Amazon and Zappos have great customer service. Amazon is second to no one in this regard.
    Be The Change You Want To See In The World