Thread: BMW Rentals in Coastal North Carolina ?

BMW Rentals in Coastal North Carolina ?

Hey There...anyone know of someone that would rent a F650/F750 or ? BMW while I visit New Bern / Atlantic Beach NC from 9.25-9.28?

I'd be surprised if you could find one any closer than Atlanta or Washington. I normally rent a Harley when I'm in Myrtle Beach over Christmas just because that's all that's available.

Quote Originally Posted by rockbottom View Post
    I'd be surprised if you could find one any closer than Atlanta or Washington. I normally rent a Harley when I'm in Myrtle Beach over Christmas just because that's all that's available.
    I'm finding that out so far. My bud rode his Ultra Glide from near Tampa to New Bern NC. I called two dealers today in Virginia and North Carolina and they were both closed. I'll try again tomorrow.

The closest BMW dealer would be in Raleigh (Capital BMW). IDK if they rent though.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by ruqpilot View Post
    The closest BMW dealer would be in Raleigh (Capital BMW). IDK if they rent though.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
    Called them and one located in VA. NO DICE.
    Was told to rent a Harley.
    BMW is missing a market opportunity. Rent, Ride....and hopefully...BUY!

Just not in the cards for me yet....unless I find something in between.

JP

Try Action Motorsports in Boone, N.C a little drive but might be worth it. http://actioncyclesports.com/ they are 4 hours away from New Bern. I grew up in New Bern, Havelock, Cherry Point area. I am very familiar with it. Boone is not that far from the Blue Ridge parkway, if you havnt rode that before, it is worth it. Please stop by Jackson Hewitt Tax service in Havelock, ask for Mike or Yvonne, say hello to my inlaws for me as I am stationed in Germany. Enjoy your ride and post some riding pics so I can see my home, will not be able to go back for another year and a half.
    Phil Bouffard
    SSG U.S. Army
    Kaiserslautern, Germany