Thread: MOA merchandise

MOA merchandise

Is there no longer any tee shirts / sweatshirts & such available ? Winters coming & I need to shore up my wardrobe ....

Call the office...I'm sure there's more available. I was told that it was a hassle to keep up the old website with inventory information and that when we changed over to the differently-hosted website, it was supposed to be easier to do. Give them a call...hopefully move this task up the to-do list!
    Kurt -- Forum Administrator ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

Jeff told me today they're considering a couple of options for how to incorporate the member store into the website. It might include some "membership modules" that could be added which incorporate additional features such as a marketplace, etc.
    Kurt -- Forum Administrator ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

In Oregon I bought 3 count em white 40th anniversary t shirts for $10 a piece.I was running out of clean clothes.What a gift!!
    Sometimes,nothing is a real cool hand.