Thread: Hiawassee rides

Hiawassee rides

Recently bought a summer house in Hiawassee. I will be looking for day rides for the time I spend there. I'm somewhat familiar with the area but i'm sure there are some great rides the locals know off. Would anyone like to share their ideas?

Also, where is the closest bike shop. I know Atlanta has a couple of BMW dealers Anything closer.

Thanks for your help
    09 R1200RT, no longer own 99R1100RT, 98 Honda Shadow 1100, Penton 125cc six days, Hodaka 125cc Wombat

Cal
    Just get a Delorme Gazetteer for GA, NC & TN. You can go just about anywhere you want for a day ride.
    Cal Garcia
    Suches, GA

Yes, Pandora's BMW(dealership) in Chattanooga,TN and an indepent shop in Ellijay,GA Apex Cycle.

Apex in Ellijay the contact/owner is Wes.

Tell him I sent you

John Ringhoffer

Quote Originally Posted by tf78933 View Post
    Recently bought a summer house in Hiawassee. I will be looking for day rides for the time I spend there. I'm somewhat familiar with the area but i'm sure there are some great rides the locals know off. Would anyone like to share their ideas?

Also, where is the closest bike shop. I know Atlanta has a couple of BMW dealers Anything closer.

Thanks for your help

You will have great day rides in any direction, whether street or dualsport. Just explore and go. I live in nearby Chatsworth, GA

Welcome to motorcyle ride nirvana!

John