Thread: Hitting Rock Bottom...............Posting a cat picture

Hitting Rock Bottom...............Posting a cat picture

Usually, the asocial cat is happy to crawl into the mud-room closet while I get my gear on. Today, the feral nut-job decided to hide under my coat while I tied my shoes.

As I said........you can't go lower than posting a cat picture.Cat in Coat.jpg
    Cave contents: 99 R11RS, 2013 Toyota Tacoma, 03 Simplicity Legacy, 97 Stihl FS75, Dewalt DW625 & DW744

Quote Originally Posted by 36654 View Post
    Usually, the asocial cat is happy to crawl into the mud-room closet while I get my gear on. Today, the feral nut-job decided to hide under my coat while I tied my shoes.

As I said........you can't go lower than posting a cat picture.Cat in Coat.jpg

I wish I could learn to post here. I had a cat named Spike. He died about two years ago...yes I still miss him. Anyway I used to have to hide my bag when I packed for a trip, if I didn't ? He would pull everything out of it, and crawl into it ...he was a brat.

Quote Originally Posted by 71243 View Post
    I wish I could learn to post here.
    The quick version....as I type this, I can look at the miscellaneous icons above. If you see the one with/that looks like the paper clip- click on it and you will see the options. To grab an image (photo) from your computer- click browse and just follow along- you will be fine. There is another help thread in the Forum Software Help section-
    http://www.bmwmoa.org/forum/showthre...post-a-picture
    OM
    "Well they say.. time loves a hero but only time will tell.. If he's real, he's a legend from heaven If he ain't he was sent here from hell" Lowell George
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200
    Part of the Forum Threadside Assistance Program

There's another way that may even be easier. See the attachment. The paper-clip brings up an attachment manager which might be a little intimidating. The other icon just inserts the image and the interface is a bit more straightforward. Use From Computer, Select Files, Upload File...then give it some time.
    MOAAttach.jpg
    Kurt -- Forum Administrator ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

Fancy Kurt!

"Well they say.. time loves a hero but only time will tell.. If he's real, he's a legend from heaven If he ain't he was sent here from hell" Lowell George
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200

[QUOTE=36654;898090]".....you can't go lower than posting a cat picture.[QUOTE]

Well, at least it was "Hang in there"....
    Mac
    1986 R80RT, 2005 R1200GS
    Livin' Large On The Lake

[QUOTE=PeoriaMac;898344][QUOTE=36654;898090]".....you can't go lower than posting a cat picture.

Well, at least it was "Hang in there"....
    It's good to know that I have some margin........
    Cave contents: 99 R11RS, 2013 Toyota Tacoma, 03 Simplicity Legacy, 97 Stihl FS75, Dewalt DW625 & DW744

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Man View Post
    Fancy Kurt!

Thank You!

I think I have it now,,,but it says all the ones I tried are "file to large".

And after my original post, I realized my cat died before I got my digital camera...my pictures of [him] are all on film.

So to practice my pic posting skills, I'll try to 'adjust' a few taken of my motorcycle...& see if I can get them to post.

Happy to help! If you need to resize and can't do it with what you already have in your computer, the "how to post a picture" link will tell you how to download Infranview. It's a popular tool.
    OM
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200