I like dogs. We have two of them and they are part of the family. I make a real effort to better understand their behavior and their "language" (not the barking!!) One step is to realize that they are creatures of habit. Once they start or pick up something it quickly becomes part of a routine. I find myself in the same position:
- I log on to the MOA forum
- I stop and check the following sections - in that sequence - and see if there is something worth for me reading and/or responding to:
- Motorrad, because of general interest
- Airheads, because I own one
- Oilheads, because I own one
- Flying Brick K bikes, because I own one
- K1600, because I own one
- Ride reports , always interested how the people fare who ride to Terra de Fuego, Siberia or Greenland
- Just Riding, see how the rest of us are doing out there.
- Regional Midwest, my location
- Campfire , the last stop. Read a few jokes and check if I can add to Col Klinck's favorite word game, log out.
Maybe I wag my tail during the whole process.....