Thread: Carolina BMW

Carolina BMW

Hi all;

Not sure if this is the right place to post my comments on an open house/October Fest at our local dealer today but here are my thoughts.

Carolina BMW did a great job today promoting the mark and thanking their customers for their business. The Brat's were perfect !!

Often times dealerships get a bunch of bad press from a few vocal comments, and i have heard some about them.

However I must say they have always treated me fairly and honestly. Jason and the staff are always ready to answer questions and help make the buying experience of motorcycles and gear a good one. The entire staff is very competent on product and will help direct you to the stuff that fits right and works well for you.
    I feel great just knowing they are just down the road .

Thank you BMW of Carolina.

Doug ( even though after all these years Jason still insist on calling me Dave ??)

Carolina BMW

+1 on Carolina BMW.

Although I did not attend this weekend's open house, I have attended others in the past and they have always been appreciative of their customers. Jason always does remember my name.

We are blessed with having two great dealers in the eastern part of NC, with Capitol BMW in Raleigh being another great dealership.

I can't speak about the Asheville dealership because I have never been there or done business with them.

Bill
    BMW R1200R
    Alpine White

Old man in the mountains osbornk's Avatar
    Marion VA-In the middle of some of the best riding in the country.
    Nice folks. They were the closest dealer to us until a BMW dealership opened in Salem Virginia (also very nice folks). Three of my riding friends have bikes they bought from there and felt they were treated fairly.
    'You can say what you want about the South, but I almost never hear of anyone wanting to retire to the North.

RT in NC
    Great dealership. Always greets me by name and provides me with transportation when I get service.
    Buck in Greensboro, NC
    2013 R 1200 RT Midnight Blue - traded, 2014 R 1200 RT Ebony Metallic

Quote Originally Posted by fastdogs2 View Post
    +1 on Carolina BMW.

....We are blessed with having two great dealers in the eastern part of NC, with Capitol BMW in Raleigh being another great dealership.

I can't speak about the Asheville dealership because I have never been there or done business with them.

Bill

I just wish WV had *a* dealer, even a mediocre one. :-(
    14 R1200GSA, 93 R100R. No car is as fun to drive as any motorcycle is to ride.

Yes that would be nice for you, but since BMW riders typically go 500 miles just for a coffee , I would think the Piedmont or Asheville were close enough