Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rick Mayer Seats

Thumbs up

Rick Mayer saddles are excellent !! ++++
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by frenchwv View Post
    Have one on my K13S. Like the seat, but had a really rough time with them in terms of customer service. It could have been an isolated issue, but they were not easy to deal with.
    +1 on lousy customer service and worse communication. I eventually got my seat, but heard a LOT of promises that didn't match the delivered product.

Helen has three RM saddles...always bragging to others about her experience...which is great product and service... she doesn't say the same for other brands she has ridden on.
    I haven't put one on my bikes...two had Corbins at purchase. Next recover will be his. I'm not old enough for a Day Long yet
    Steve Henson
    SABMWRA MOA Club#62's Flat Fixer/ current forum moderator
    It's not the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away-D.Dillon/G. Strait

Quote Originally Posted by arthurdent View Post
    +1 on lousy customer service and worse communication. I eventually got my seat, but heard a LOT of promises that didn't match the delivered product.
    The seat I have is nice but took about 6 weeks to be delivered opposed to the 2 weeks initially quoted. I also found the communication somewhat frustrating during that time.
    Harald
    2007 R1200R