Thread: Jesse Luggage

Jesse Luggage

Is Jesse Luggage still in business ? Tried twice to contact through email, and both times i get a flag saying not available ?

Unfunded content provider tommcgee's Avatar
    Telephone contact is best, but try this. I bought a set last October. britt@jesseluggage.com
    Salty Fog Rally 2007, 2009, 2011, 2012, AND LOOKING FORWARD TO 2014!

-Tom (KA1TOX)

Very much still in business. They were linked up with a "distributor" for a while but that marriage has ended in a divorce. They are now doing their own marketing again.

Their website (today) gives info@jesseluggage.com as an email contact and (623) 878-7113 as the phone number.
    Paul Glaves - "Big Bend", Texas U.S.A
    "The greatest challenge to any thinker is stating the problem in a way that will allow a solution." - Bertrand Russell
    http://www.bigbend.net/users/glaves

Yep;

They were in Salem, still alive and strong. Known him for decades, had six+ BMWs with his gear and he usually calls back in a day or so. Glendale,AZ is their home. Randy

Thanks to all...I was considering a set for my Roadster. But before I throw out the big bucks, I brought down from my storage loft a set of Bates bags. Mocked one up yesterday and it looks nice.{IMO} so I'm going to fab up some mounts and see ? If they work out ? & it looks like they will. The rear of the motorcycle will be near six inches more narrow. And yet they have ample room. Never was a fan of the system bags.

Ron