Thread: RV Facilities at Vermont Rally?

Question RV Facilities at Vermont Rally?

Does anybody know the nature and quantity of RV hook ups at the Vermont Rally site? Trying to plan for local campground if needed.

Check with Rae and Ron Lampe: EMSfireCaptRon@hotmail.com

They were the RV chairs @ Lima and Spokane and they are top-notch. Good chance they might do it again in VT.
    There have been more and more RV's at the MOA National in the last couple of years (the turn-out in Lima was over twice more than anytime earlier). As we get older, the LONG trips become harder to do and we might need a few more creature comfort features. I was in a RV for Spokane (trip around the country );it was strange compared to the earlier 15 Nationals, but it was nice for a little AC and a comfortable bed instead of camping out in the tent mass. A rolling base station and a Beemer for expeditions is not a bad way to cruise the country!
    Onward, through the fog!

Quote Originally Posted by RichardR1200rt
    Does anybody know the nature and quantity of RV hook ups at the Vermont Rally site? Trying to plan for local campground if needed.
    Greetings,

There are full hook-ups on site.

We will be posting more information shortly.

Best,

Rob Nye
    2006 Rally Co-Chair

I'll be the RV chairperson at Vermont & I was told that there are 300 RV sites with hookups so there should be more then enough to go around.
    John Borella
    MOA Ambassador
    Danielson, Ct.