Thread: New Member

Hi Everyone,

I am a new member from Annapolis MD. I am relatively new to the BMW world - my first BMW bike was an F800ST and I now have a K1300S. I am looking forward to getting to know fellow MOA folks and plan to attend a rally or two, though I am not sure what to expect. Can anyone suggest a rally to attend on the east coast?

My ride...

bike-1.jpg

Mike2e

Welcome to the family Mike2e. Nice looking bike.
    Since I'm a south coaster I don't get to many eastern rallies but I'm sure that you will get lots of good recommendations from the membership.
    Paul Mulhern
    MOA# 56330
    '05 1200GS Big Blue

Welcome! At the top of this page is a "Calendar" link that has the club rallies listed. You can also find these listings in the BMW Owner's News that, as a member, you should be receiving in the mail monthly.

With the K1300S, it shouldn't take you too long to get wherever you want to go!
    -----------------------------------------
    Brad D. - Member #105766
    '77 R100RS - Black Beauty (big pipe, baby!)
    '94 R1100RS - Sylvia

Welcome, Mike! Great town you live in! I love Annapolis.

As previously mentioned, check out the calendar page. New Sweden is a good one. And I've heard great things about the Finger Lakes Rally which I'll be attending for the first time. And from first hand experience, Black Diamond Beemers is a blast.

+1 Finger Lakes Rally. Always cooler temperatures and friendly folks. And there are lots of good roads on the way up there from our area. We'll have the sidecar rig for this trip so stop by and say hello. It's the green one with the Big Red One patch on the sidecar nose. Not a color green you see every day.
    sgtbill
    Duty First!
    86 K100RS EML
    2007 F800ST & 2014 F800GS & 2014 F700GS

Hey Bill! Hope to see you and Karla at the Finger Lakes. Look for the GS Giant flag, that's where we'll be camped.