Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 1972 R75/5...Should I?

Have you looked to see if it has been converted to long wheel-base (LWB) ?

Can you post a photo of the drive shaft tube of the swingarm?

looks like a short wheelbase, where the rear rim meets the subframe forty five degree down tube.

Start low always prepared to walk. There's a lot of airheads out there.
    What was it, twenty thousand R90S's alone were manufactured not counting the R60's and R75's. Then came the /7's and so on. that's my 2 spicolees for nothin.

Not to change the topic, but whooee, it's been cold out here. Usually high 50's in the morning warming to a pleasant mid to high 70's. Absotootly amazingly perfect for morning rides. and this for the last several weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by 8ninety8 View Post
    looks like a short wheelbase, where the rear rim meets the subframe forty five degree down tube.

Start low always prepared to walk. There's a lot of airheads out there.
    What was it, twenty thousand R90S's alone were manufactured not counting the R60's and R75's. Then came the /7's and so on. that's my 2 spicolees for nothin.

Not to change the topic, but whooee, it's been PERFECT out here. Usually high 50's in the morning warming to a pleasant mid to high 70's. Absotootly amazingly perfect for morning rides. and this for the last several weeks.
    I fixed your post for you. I agree.
    -----------------------------------------
    Brad D. - Member #105766
    '77 R100RS - Black Beauty (big pipe, baby!)
    '94 R1100RS - Sylvia

this has been perfect temps for airheads, in fact can't believe each morning, sunny, cool, late afternoon with a couple pints watching grass grow. Hope it holds till next year at the fair grounds. NOw back to looking for another airhead project.