Thread: Salem Rally - Lost and Found

Michael Bruns

Salem Rally - Lost and Found

It was a fabulous Rally, wasn't it?!

I was showering Sunday morning in the two stall bath house on the second floor North of the historic horse stable. A gentleman's watch was found. If you lost a watch please email me with a accurate description so that I could return it to you. Please email me at
    intowilderness@att.net

with a detailed description.

Regards,
    Michael Bruns

I believe the MOA headquarters holds items not claimed from the lost and found by the end of the rally. They may have had an inquiry about the watch from the owner; the owner may not frequent the forum. I recommend you contact the MOA offices to see if anyone has inquired about the watch and prehaps even turn the watch over to them.

And yes, the rally was a great event.
    Kevin Huddy
    Tm Pterodactyl MT Outpost

Michael Bruns
    Quote Originally Posted by akbeemer View Post
    I believe the MOA headquarters holds items not claimed from the lost and found by the end of the rally. They may have had an inquiry about the watch from the owner; the owner may not frequent the forum. I recommend you contact the MOA offices to see if anyone has inquired about the watch and prehaps even turn the watch over to them.

And yes, the rally was a great event.
    Thanks, I will contact the headquarters.

Quote Originally Posted by intowilderness View Post
    Thanks, I will contact the headquarters.
    And Thank You for the effort
    OM
    "Well they say.. time loves a hero but only time will tell.. If he's real, he's a legend from heaven If he ain't he was sent here from hell" Lowell George
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200
    Part of the Forum Threadside Assistance Program

Pocono Bill

Lost and Found

I was Co-chair of Communications at the Rally, which includes Lost and Found. The information you were given is correct- anything not claimed is sent to the MOA headquarters. I also believe I have the numerous notes from riders "looking for" certain items. If I have them I will double check for the request. I have not unpacked our luggage yet. In the meantime I suggest you inform Tammy at MOA of what you have.

Yes, it was a fine rally.

Pocono Bill