Thread: Looking for a possible new Dual Sport ADV riding buddy

BrucePaul

Looking for a possible new Dual Sport ADV riding buddy

I would like to meet up with some one retired that likes adventure. Easy to moderate roads and trails for multi day trips, mostly staying at motels but some camping could be possible. Just came back from 4400 miles through Co, Id, Or, Ca, Nv and Ut. maybe 25% dirt & gravel. I live in Fl but trailer GS bike to starting points. I wish to split hotel costs with non smoker, looking forward to Spring and Summer 2014. Any ideas or plans are welcome.
    Thanks, Bruce
    If it is not broken, don't fix it

BrucePaul

TET- FL,Ga, NC, VA ride this October?

Quote Originally Posted by BrucePaul View Post
    I would like to meet up with some one retired that likes adventure. Easy to moderate roads and trails for multi day trips, mostly staying at motels but some camping could be possible. Just came back from 4400 miles through Co, Id, Or, Ca, Nv and Ut. maybe 25% dirt & gravel. I live in Fl but trailer GS bike to starting points. I wish to split hotel costs with non smoker, looking forward to Spring and Summer 2014. Any ideas or plans are welcome.
    Thanks, Bruce
    I have been looking at a TET ride. Dual Sport trip through parts of FL, GA, TN, NC to VA for maybe October?
    any ideas on this one?
    If it is not broken, don't fix it