Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 2013 Rally B*tchfest

Quote Originally Posted by xp8103 View Post
    I CALL BS....

There was no rally this year. Come on. Next thing you're gonna tell me is that we ACTUALLY landed someone on the MOON in 1969! SERIOUSLY? There is NO WAY there could have been a rally this year. How do I know? Simple. We're about a month on from the "date" of the "event" and the official Rally B*ichfest thread is only TWO PAGES LONG!!! Right. Nice try MOA! You nearly had me snookered. Where are all the threads and posts complaining about the HEAT? Where are all the threads and posts demanding we move the date to sometime in March or November? Where are all the threads complaining about the lack or this or the excess of that? HELLO? Too many vendors? Not enough food? Too many people trying to sleep in the same sheep pen with AKBeemer?

You guys are good though, I'll hand it to you. Getting a couple of "attendees" to complain about dogs at the rally and 9 ounce waters to make it SEEM like there were complaints. Nice. HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHA

You almost had me...

Hopefully you'll have better luck next year getting this whole rally thing back on track.
    Pssssst!

Got 4 Sq. In. of 'grassy knoll' complete with shell casings for sale. Interested?!
    Last edited by greenwald; 08-17-2013 at 03:36 AM.
    Kevin Greenwald - Touring Tips Editor
    Nationally Certified Law Enforcement Motor Officer (Ret.) / IBA Member #34281
    MSF RiderCoach # 121656 (BRC,SBRC,IS,IME,SMARTrainer)
    Motorcycle/Driving Instructor - ROAD AMERICA Race Track

Glenfiddich you have me howling with your understated good humour about the Wild Animals Including Humans you have known.
    Thanks!!
    Sometimes,nothing is a real cool hand.

Quote Originally Posted by xp8103 View Post
    I CALL BS....

There was no rally this year. Come on. Next thing you're gonna tell me is that we ACTUALLY landed someone on the MOON in 1969! SERIOUSLY? There is NO WAY there could have been a rally this year. How do I know? Simple. We're about a month on from the "date" of the "event" and the official Rally B*ichfest thread is only TWO PAGES LONG!!! Right. Nice try MOA! You nearly had me snookered. Where are all the threads and posts complaining about the HEAT? Where are all the threads and posts demanding we move the date to sometime in March or November? Where are all the threads complaining about the lack or this or the excess of that? HELLO? Too many vendors? Not enough food? Too many people trying to sleep in the same sheep pen with AKBeemer?

You guys are good though, I'll hand it to you. Getting a couple of "attendees" to complain about dogs at the rally and 9 ounce waters to make it SEEM like there were complaints. Nice. HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHA

You almost had me...

Hopefully you'll have better luck next year getting this whole rally thing back on track.

Hey! What am I, chopped liver? Did you not see my post complaining about the trains?