Thread: FIM Motocross @ Monza Italy

Thumbs up FIM Motocross @ Monza Italy

WoW! Just watching some FIM World Championship Motocross from Monza Italy- ain't no babies involved in that. It's on a channel called BEIN ? I don't know the riders and with the accents it's kinda hard to follow who is riding what but the racing is superb!!
    I don't think I've ever seen such a nice track. The Moto is 1/2 hr and while the track is in beautiful condition, the riders are getting a work-out. One of the turns is in the side of the hill, I don't think you could take a casual lap.
    If you like some great dirt racing, it's worth a peek.
    OM
    "Well they say.. time loves a hero but only time will tell.. If he's real, he's a legend from heaven If he ain't he was sent here from hell" Lowell George
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200
    Part of the Forum Threadside Assistance Program

jeez... how come I can never find any of these channels?

european mx is the pure form of the p\sport.

You reminded me to go a lookin' Ian. See if this helps- http://www.beinsport.tv/getbein
    The is a button for "other sports"....may be a find.
    Gary
    "Well they say.. time loves a hero but only time will tell.. If he's real, he's a legend from heaven If he ain't he was sent here from hell" Lowell George
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200

they don't list any MC sports on their home guide but dig down into their programming guide and it is there. It is also not here. I don't get it in my little corner of the world.
    Pass the mustard and UP THE REVOLUTION!

St. Paul Pioneer Press , Minneapolis Star Tribune

This morning it is World Motocross/MX1 from Latvia. This is the real deal and very well done. Tonight on this BeIN sports channel it AutoCross from Sweden. Crazy fun.....must be why its not around her, or at least in the North East where the sound of a dirt bike brings the Black Helicopters. OM
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200