Thread: Local Area Shuttle Service?

Local Area Shuttle Service?

I checked the FAQs and the forum, but did not see mention of this. Will there be a shuttle running from the rally site to local sites? (downtown, hotels, etc) It worked well in Bloomsburg but not sure how spread out the Salem "metro" area is.

Thanks for any info!
    Maria 2009 F650GS
    www.bmwbmw.org

Quote Originally Posted by mvscorpio View Post
    I checked the FAQs and the forum, but did not see mention of this. Will there be a shuttle running from the rally site to local sites? (downtown, hotels, etc) It worked well in Bloomsburg but not sure how spread out the Salem "metro" area is.

Thanks for any info!
    The rally does not have any shuttle service to town in the plan. City bus route #20 goes past the fairgrounds with a stop at 17th and Sunnyview, then on into the center of town to the transit center. At $1.50 one way, it sounds like a great way to get down town and back with little fuss. Looks like the buses run about every 30 minutes, but last bus leaves down town at 6:45 pm. You should be at the beer garden after that anyway

Here's a link if you want to do some research on your own: http://cherriots.org/en/routes/20

It's gettin' close !
    Rick Nelson - 2014 BMW MOA International Rally Vendor Committee Co-Chair
    '12 G650 GS Sertao
    Operating on one cylinder by choice

Hey Rick, thanks for the info. I'll need to track you down and say hello...been awhile since you pitched in so much at the Square Route Rally, then seeing you at Bloomsburg!
    Maria 2009 F650GS
    www.bmwbmw.org